The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

mat said:
flyer said:
Good God. what have we come to on this forum?

People with a genuine point of view are having the piss taken out of themselves
Try to be informative, and get fucked by hero's behind a keyboard

If I was Ric, I'd shut the whole place down because this is not the site he set up years ago. He tried to produce a site for City fans to debate and discuss all of the points of my club.

At first it really was the dogs bollocks, thanks to Scarblu, Kingy, etc but now we seem only to have wankers attacking everyone

If we can go back to the bluemoon of old, I've been a member for over 10 years now, then I'll be a Bluemooner for ever

If the current wankers control the site, I'll leave it to you

Seconded.
you two both knew when we set out all that time ago it was going to grow and grow, the likes of you, me, stuart and co have to stick around to keep some level heads about the place.
would love to have had kingy on nowadays, that would have been very funny. chin up lads:)

de niro said:
mat said:
flyer said:

If I was Ric, I'd shut the whole place down because this is not the site he set up years ago. He tried to produce a site for City fans to debate and discuss all of the points of my club.

At first it really was the dogs bollocks, thanks to Scarblu, Kingy, etc but now we seem only to have wankers attacking everyone

If we can go back to the bluemoon of old, I've been a member for over 10 years now, then I'll be a Bluemooner for ever

Seconded.
you two both knew when we set out all that time ago it was going to grow and grow, the likes of you, me, stuart and co have to stick around to keep some level heads about the place.
would love to have had kingy on nowadays, that would have been very funny. chin up lads:)

To be honest I'd rather it was BlueView Circa 96 before Rivals got hold of it, but this place is fine although it's gone downhill since the takeover.

What spursmad said was City & Eto'o had agreed & City & Barca had agreed but Eto'o & Barca were still at loggerheads. We've now pulled the plug because Eto'o & Barca STILL can't agree, not sure how that constitutes Spursmad "getting it wrong"?

Matty said:
What spursmad said was City & Eto'o had agreed & City & Barca had agreed but Eto'o & Barca were still at loggerheads. We've now pulled the plug because Eto'o & Barca STILL can't agree, not sure how that constitutes Spursmad "getting it wrong"?

^ This 100% agree.

de niro said:
mat said:
flyer said:

Seconded.

Sorry mate, I was pissed :)

Back on side again this morning

Matty said:

Spot on..........anyway has Vas deffo signed for that Turkish club.......It may not be to late

flyer said:
de niro said:
mat said:
flyer said:

Seconded.

Sorry mate, I was pissed :)

Back on side again this morning

Ahh....the old pissed up post eh Flyer.

Cant beat it. Well done.

I agree 100% with your original post but 10 years ago you joined??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.