"The Keeper"

It was on at the Picture House in Ashford (Kent), only on selected days. First showing 5pm Saturday 6th April clashed with Brighton Semi Final. Next showing Tuesday 9th 7.30pm which clashed with Spurs (A) CL. Its as if they didn't want any Kent based blues there, consequently I still havn't seen it. DVD it is then.

Yea I did notice that it clashed with Citys games , makes you wonder if it was done on purpose. As Ashford is about a two and half / three hour trip for me I waited till my lad bought it on DVD for my birthday lol

If anyone’s in Switzerland on 14th November there’ll be a special showing in St Gallen and I’ll be doing a talk/Q&A afterwards. I know it’s unlikely but I’m sure there are some Blues on BM who are in Switzerland that night.

If anyone’s in Switzerland on 14th November there’ll be a special showing in St Gallen and I’ll be doing a talk/Q&A afterwards. I know it’s unlikely but I’m sure there are some Blues on BM who are in Switzerland that night.
Will you be there this coming June? ;-)

Still on youtube

about 2 down from the one that says 'watch now for £3.49' ;)
Yes finally got to see it last night.
A bit disappointed that the German side of things lasted like 3 mins before he was captured! No mention of him escaping from the Russians twice.
Other than that it was alright. Loved the bus attack bit and the Liverpool sign being visible lol

Yes finally got to see it last night.
A bit disappointed that the German side of things lasted like 3 mins before he was captured! No mention of him escaping from the Russians twice.
Other than that it was alright. Loved the bus attack bit and the Liverpool sign being visible lol

Personally, I thought the idea of a Liverpool bus attack in 1949 was a bit far fetched. as that delightful little tradition didn't start until the 1956 FA Cup Replay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.