The Key The Secret - beating Chelsea...

fbloke said:
Ntini77 said:
I worry about Essien, best midfielder in the Prem IMO.

One of the best head to heads this year for me.

Yaya v Essien - I cannot recall two players of such incredible quality coming against each other whilst City have been involved.

Its what dreams a re made of ;-)

The way we have been set up so far this season, and looking at how Essien is playing it is unlikely that this will be a head to head contest. The head to head is likely to be NDJ v Lampard and Essien v Barry. Or possbly vice versa the way Essien is playing.

Essien is the best midfielder in the world imo at this time.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:
One of the best head to heads this year for me.

Yaya v Essien - I cannot recall two players of such incredible quality coming against each other whilst City have been involved.

Its what dreams a re made of ;-)

You sir, are a very disingenuous man at times......................a man truly of his word, would have at least given Bluemoon a month long break after making such a grand gesture when leaving.......I always knew deep down inside you'd be back within 24 hours..............;- )

Seriously - next time, just don't leave. I like having you around even if we are so very different!

I made a clear statement that I was going to be busy and was not likely to be the most prolific poster on here as I wouldnt have time.

Its still the case but I have had a quiet couple of days leading into a new contract soooooooo i couldnt resist ;-)

Always nice locking horns with the intelligent posters of course (do you know any)!

fbloke said:
Always nice locking horns with the intelligent posters of course (do you know any)!

Ooh, so very cutting....:- )

My own intelligence staggers me at times - and at other times my own stupidity does the same! Thankfully it's only the internet and I manage to stick to intelligent conversations in real life....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
johnmc said:
And by others overrated

Yeah, usually ones of the four fingered kind and who also consider balti pies to be haute cuisine.

I'd say that most people had four fingers (on one hand). Are you suggesting that most people say he is one of more consistent/underrated players?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:42 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
fbloke said:

My own intelligence staggers me at times - and at other times my own stupidity does the same! Thankfully it's only the internet and I manage to stick to intelligent conversations in real life....

Just an attention seeker - only said he was going to read comments. I bet he'll stage his own fake funeral just to see who actually goes and who's upset ;-)

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:

In truth we are all staggered, lol.

Now I must get back to shaving my palms........

GStar said:
denilsun said:
currently at work so can't see the video but i take it from peoples replies that the video is of de jong...i was hoping it would be Sun Jihai's magical midfield display from Mourinho's 1st season in charge! only defeat he suffered in the league all season, Sun Jihai got injured but was having a quality game until he did!

Anelka's penalty after Carvalho brought him down?

We were the first team to beat "Chelski" iirc... that was a great day.

yep thats the game, think it might have been paolo ferreira who brought him down, whoever it was only got a yellow even though they were clearly the last man.

should be captain!! glad to see this vid, as 95% of the work he does goes unnoticed by many pundits. IMO our best player and a massive part in winning us some silverware! plus that tackle on xabi in the world cup final was a 50/50 challenge, great decision howard webb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.