The Labour Government

You mentioned funding. when you say influence voters you mean Express and Mail readers. Didn't seem to sway them a couple of wweeks ago. It's overblown right wing noise, they will have something else to wail abot in 5 years.
I genuinely don’t believe I mentioned funding. If I did then I am mistaken. But my post was about Labour’s honeymoon period. Not funding.

Who mentioned funding?
My post was about the length of the Labour honeymoon. If you don’t believe the boats are a big issue with constant media attention that influences voters then good for you.

It's an issue that has been blown out of proportion by the Right Wing and its media.

30,000 people max on small boats out of 1.084 million arrivals from abroad (counterbalanced by the departure of only 462,000 in the opposite direction) — giving a net inflow of 622,000 in 2023.

You're looking in the wrong direction.

It's an issue that has been blown out of proportion by the Right Wing and its media.

30,000 people max on small boats out of 1.084 million arrivals from abroad (counterbalanced by the departure of only 462,000 in the opposite direction) — giving a net inflow of 622,000 in 2023.

You're looking in the wrong direction.
We will agree to disagree.
Have a nice day.

They were definitely not in the street but there was a pile of 'em somewhere!
So you agree Worsley's memory is as bad as his politics.

Gravediggers' strike only in Liverpool and Tameside. Not just about money. No mess room to eat your snap. ‘When you dig a new grave, you are covered in mud and slime. I have lost count of the times when the earth around me has caved in while I’ve been digging. Just when you think you’ve finished, you find yourself up to your neck again in mud. Every day of your life, you run the risk of being trapped and smothered.’

Piles of refuse? Most people only saw that in newspapers and on the TV. It didn't happen in most places.

Worsley's private companies started it by giving big pay rises, breaking Callaghan's pay policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.