The Labour Government

It is shocking to me that the tories hung their hats on a scheme that was never going to work and cost so much money , they were so busy dog whistling, thinking that would work , stop the boats was never going to work but i guess it was catchy
Regardless of the ridiculous amount of money spent. There were signs that the scheme would work or was starting to work. People were leaving the UK and claiming asylum in the ROI, because of the threat of deportation. I also understand that they borrowed the idea from the Australians who implemented a similar scheme which was deemed to be successful as a deterrent to illegal migration.

It will be interesting to see what the new government do as a deterrent to illegal migration. Words are easy when in opposition, but now they will be accountable. It's always struck me that it should be easy to break the trafficking gangs by placing undercover agents in the system.

You talked about people dying, that’s relatively cheap insurance, if you lose your job you get benefits, like I said if your intelligent enough you look ahead and see can I afford this of it goes tits up, I always said can we live off one wage and cut our cloth accordingly, it’s called taking responsibility, people don’t want a nanny state, yet they want looking after.
You have a gold plated pension and two incomes , you give off i am alright jack vibres, some people have to struggle for no fault of their own

Regardless of the ridiculous amount of money spent. There were signs that the scheme would work or was starting to work. People were leaving the UK and claiming asylum in the ROI, because of the threat of deportation. I also understand that they borrowed the idea from the Australians who implemented a similar scheme which was deemed to be successful as a deterrent to illegal migration.

It will be interesting to see what the new government do as a deterrent to illegal migration. Words are easy when in opposition, but now they will be accountable. It's always struck me that it should be easy to break the trafficking gangs by placing undercover agents in the system.
There were no signs of it working , it was a money pit, the tories had fucked up processing people, it had come to a near halt , yvette is fuming at the mess now she has all the info, she is going to have to chuck out most of it in order to get the system moving , judge her in a year i would say

There were no signs of it working , it was a money pit, the tories had fucked up processing people, it had come to a near halt , yvette is fuming at the mess now she has all the info, she is going to have to chuck out most of it in order to get the system moving , judge her in a year i would say
Watched it on utube . She pulled no punches and rightly so. £700m flushed down the toilet for just 4 volunteers arriving in Rwanda. Tories on front bench opposite couldn’t look her in the eye.

Was that the one asylum seeker on the news who said that people were holding off coming here and others were going to Ireland?
Compared to the record numbers still arriving on small boats I wouldn’t call it much of a sign that the policy was starting to work.

I would argue deliberately so. They thought that if they turned the immigration system into a shitshow, with asylum seekers housed in hotels and nobody being deported or processed, people would somehow vote for the 'tough on immigration' party and forget that they were the ones currently tasked with dealing with it all.

The current record immigration levels are a direct result of Tory policy around graduate visas. If you look at the figures, it literally doubles the year it was introduced. And this is what they claimed they wanted; to make it easier for highly educated/skilled people to move to the UK and harder for the less educated.

Was that the one asylum seeker on the news who said that people were holding off coming here and others were going to Ireland?
Compared to the record numbers still arriving on small boats I wouldn’t call it much of a sign that the policy was starting to work.
There were several news articles a couple of months ago about illegal arrivals leaving the UK and going to the ROI.

Can't you form a cult and do something about it or just stop moaning?

You should be last in the line for having your arse wiped.
Funny one poster lets say Witters on about the Tories day in day okay

One poster Witters on about needing more people day in day out okay

One poster witters on about brexit day in day out okay

One poster is arsed about the environment.and you're not okay.

All moaning but you choose just the one poster for some reason. The one with the biggest concern.

If you don't like listening to a certain point.of view and prefer an echo chamber use the ignore button fucknut.

As far as I'm aware you're not the forum police so kindly piss off you boring tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.