The Labour Government

Funny one poster lets say Witters on about the Tories day in day okay

One poster Witters on about needing more people day in day out okay

One poster witters on about brexit day in day out okay

One poster is arsed about the environment.and you're not okay.

All moaning but you choose just the one poster for some reason. The one with the biggest concern.

If you don't like listening to a certain point.of view and prefer an echo chamber use the ignore button fucknut.

As far as I'm aware you're not the forum police so kindly piss off you boring tit.

Because those posters aren't moaning about the same exact thing in the same exact way most days of the week. If you want population to decline why not do something about it?

I suppose If you do keep at you might bore everyone to death and solve the issue without the need for any action.

There were no signs of it working , it was a money pit, the tories had fucked up processing people, it had come to a near halt , yvette is fuming at the mess now she has all the info, she is going to have to chuck out most of it in order to get the system moving , judge her in a year i would say

Have a read.

Also Radio 5 Live drive reporter tonight questioned the figure presented by cooper essentially backing cleverly claim that she had exaggerated the figure. Which will be a shame. We all need real figures presented.

Watched it on utube . She pulled no punches and rightly so. £700m flushed down the toilet for just 4 volunteers arriving in Rwanda. Tories on front bench opposite couldn’t look her in the eye.
This, and the financial shambles associated with Covid should put the lie to the notion that the Tories are good with the pubic purse.

Because those posters aren't moaning about the same exact thing in the same exact way most days of the week. If you want population to decline why not do something about it?

I suppose If you do keep at you might bore everyone to death and solve the issue without the need for any action.
Posters aren't moaning about the same things day in day out on here? On Bluemoon? In the politics sub forum? Hahahaha that's quite possibly the funniest post written in here.

You really were expecting to get away with that? To the Brexit thread for variety then eh? Pmsl

If people didn't keep saying but china but old people over and over again I wouldn't need to reply would I? That's how it works on here, the same subjects go round and round. Have you not realised this yet? Bright you:-)

Use the ignore button you daft donk.

Posters aren't moaning about the same things day in day out on here? On Bluemoon? In the politics sub forum? Hahahaha that's quite possibly the funniest post written in here.

You really were expecting to get away with that? To the Brexit thread for variety then eh? Pmsl

If people didn't keep saying but china but old people over and over again I wouldn't need to reply would I? That's how it works on here, the same subjects go round and round. Have you not realised this yet? Bright you:-)

Use the ignore button you daft donk.

Same exact way. Even bluethrunthru will occasionally mix up his anti Brexit posts.

It's just dull and tedious. And as you've had kids I've got more right to moan about overpopulation than you if I was so inclined.

You should have had your balls chopped off and gone to live in a cave. Could you at least live off grid and make your own clothes? Or filter your piss into drinking water?

Not in certain sections of the community in Oldham it isn’t! How do people feel about the 2 kid benefit cap, I’m all for it, I saw some nonsense were a woman says it’s oppressing her, telling females how many kids they can reproduce, what absolute bollocks you can have as many kids as you want just don’t expect the state to pay for anymore above 2. It shouldn’t be retrospective obviously, but if you choose to have more then you need to pay for it.

Oldham is fairly unique then as it is happening across all developed countries. Maybe there are other variables. For example, increase in ethnic minority population.

As for the two child cap, it is folly to reject it. We need more younger people! A disproportionately high ageing population is damaging for the economy for a number of reasons (eg lower productivity and the increased tax burden).

An ageing population in Japan, alongside increased cost of property did substantial damage to Japan's economy a few decades ago. According to the same economists, these issues will likely lead to China meeting the same fate.

Oldham is fairly unique then as it is happening across all developed countries. Maybe there are other variables. For example, increase in ethnic minority population.

As for the two child cap, it is folly to reject it. We need more younger people! A disproportionately high ageing population is damaging for the economy for a number of reasons (eg lower productivity and the increased tax burden).

An ageing population in Japan, alongside increased cost of property did substantial damage to Japan's economy a few decades ago. According to the same economists, these issues will likely lead to China meeting the same fate.
It’s not. Schools in Chadderton and Royton have had a pretty big drop off in primary school entries.

Same exact way. Even bluethrunthru will occasionally mix up his anti Brexit posts.

It's just dull and tedious. And as you've had kids I've got more right to moan about overpopulation than you if I was so inclined.

You should have had your balls chopped off and gone to live in a cave. Could you at least live off grid and make your own clothes? Or filter your piss into drinking water?
Quote the posts where I've said the exact same thing over and over again day in day out. I'll give you a clue you wont. Just search my name and see the variety of posts and threads. You think I'm saying it all the time because you don't agree it's your mistake not mine. BTW you've done the kid thing last time, it's getting repetitive one could say a tad boring.

A search would take no time and you would see you are wrong, you may even find the decency to apologise.

If not press ignore and wander over to the brexit thread its getting to around 1000 pages now in 2 years, dwarfing any thread or talk on the environment. I purposely don't start posts on it but I will certainly reply to any when I don't agree. And no amount of fantasy posting by you will change that.

I don't expect you to admit you were wrong it's an ego thing but you never know. If not just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.