The Labour Government

Labour in Govt are doing what I had hoped - exposing what years and years of Tory austerity gas actually done to public services

I am impressed with streeting so far , not mincing his words and taking action

Spending pressures in non-protected departments were signalled in the March Budget, and therefore required an amended spending profile if they were to be avoided. It was government policy, and obvious to anyone who cared to read the documents.

The OBR actually provided additional analysis on how spending cuts planned one, two years ahead typically fail to emerge in a comprehensive spending review, thereby requiring additional funding. This point was also made by groups such as the IFS in the run up to the election.

So, after completely ignoring this issue in the run up to the election, do you think it’s credible for Reeves to say that she’s now about to provide an honest assessment of the public finances?
That would be the March budget where the Institute for Government said "Spending plans from April 2025 are an insult to the electorate’s intelligence".

And you're doubting Reeves' credibility!

That would be the March budget where the Institute for Government said "Spending plans from April 2025 are an insult to the electorate’s intelligence".

And you're doubting Reeves' credibility!
You’ve just proved my point.

Not sure you needed to provide further evidence of Reeves’ wilful ignorance of the issue during the election campaign, or the disingenuous approach she’s adopted since, but thanks all the same.

You’ve just proved my point.

Not sure you needed to provide further evidence of Reeves’ wilful ignorance of the issue during the election campaign, or the disingenuous approach she’s adopted since, but thanks all the same.
Well, whatever Reeves knows (and when did she know it?), she wasn't promising tax cuts that would make any "black hole" worse, was she?

3 weeks in and these fuckers can't stay on message and get behind the government position. 6 month suspension for all involved .... I don't make the rules.

3 weeks in and these fuckers can't stay on message and get behind the government position. 6 month suspension for all involved .... I don't make the rules.

Why isn't LFI a proscribed group?

They are sympathetic to state sponsored terrorism, if it was a group lobbying for any other country besides Israel or America they'd have been told to fuck off a long time ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.