The Labour Government

What the actual fuck?

Why single out pensioners for this type of nonsense?

Fuck in work benefits. You should have had the foresight to get a better job

Fuck giving people unemployment benefits if they get sacked. Should have done better at work

Fuck child benefit should have saved up before having kids.

Absolutely shit post that.

I'm reflecting the Tory Mantra back at them.

That logic says that the Two child benefit cap is much fairer than cutting payments to pensioners who have plenty of money for luxuries.

Are there really that many pensioners without a private pension?

Why should poor financially planning be rewarded with top-ups in later life.

Live your life and try to enjoy what's rest of it as much as you can. Don't cling on trying to get all the welfare payments going just because you feel an abnormally high entitlement to it.
There'll be plenty of my generation without private pensions, when I entered the workforce in the sixties pensions just weren't a thing anybody spoke about and when we had kids and a mortgage there was no spare cash so unless you worked for the local authority or similar the chances are you wouldn't have a private pension

Live your life and try to enjoy what's rest of it as much as you can. Don't cling on trying to get all the welfare payments going just because you feel an abnormally high entitlement to it.
Oh the irony of that post

My Mother in law and her late husband worked their arses off and right now she’s paying out over £2k a month for a flat and care in a sheltered complex when more than half of the other residents get it for fuck all because they sat on their arses doing the bare minimum and now the state are paying their bills…

It’s fucking scandalous.. she never claimed a thing now she has all the financial worries

My Mother in law and her late husband worked their arses off and right now she’s paying out over £2k a month for a flat and care in a sheltered complex when more than half of the other residents get it for fuck all because they sat on their arses doing the bare minimum and now the state are paying their bills…

It’s fucking scandalous.. she never claimed a thing now she has all the financial worries

There'll be plenty of my generation without private pensions, when I entered the workforce in the sixties pensions just weren't a thing anybody spoke about and when we had kids and a mortgage there was no spare cash so unless you worked for the local authority or similar the chances are you wouldn't have a private pension

Just because something isn't spoken about doesn't mean that you didn't make a lapse in getting independent financial advice. I have good pension through my employer but I'll be looking to put into a separate private pension at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.