The Labour Government

This needs to be nipped in the bud as soon as possible. It's time for the authorities to infiltrate and break up all elements of the far right.

We need to implement our own version of cointel pro against the far right.

The pandering to these thugs and their "legitimate concerns" and othering groups of people like Bangladeshis needs to stop.

Exactly this. They are terrorists and need to be treated as such. We need to be one step ahead of them at all times.

Heard the account of a Muslim boy is not going to football practice tonight because his Dad doesn't feel he can be safe going out.

The governments of the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia and Nigeria have issued travel warnings for people travelling to Britain.

Overseas students are already phoning up Universities and cancelling their applications to study here.

This is the Britain of Farage, Anderson, Tyne, Yaxley-Lennon, and media outlets like The Daily Mail. They are responsible for this as they incited it. The sooner that these people are behind bars, the better.
Wait until universities start to close they’ve already said many kids are opting not to go to university to get into huge debt, so if foreign students don’t fancy it they are really going to struggle.

Is nobody thinking about how the optics of this is going to play to the mistrust in mainstream media and fuel misinformation?

It’s moronic.

The producers probably did, and let him throw himself under the bus rather than stop the conceited ****.

That channel and show feeds off controversy nowadays.

I can't take any show that has Richard Fucking Madeley as a political interviewer seriously.

Labour losing control of this situation.

Terrible scenes from both sides, but Two Tier Kier is clueless, and his silence tonight is deafening. Peaceful protest in Plymouth met with riot police and dogs, whilst gangs of Islamist’s roam free in Birmingham attacking people, police seemingly in hiding.

I grew up in Oldham, and I experienced racism from a young age. Thankfully we have made progress but I fear that is about to break. It was the same old one sided policing that was a major contributing factor.

Awaits ban for my opinion.

Wait until universities start to close they’ve already said many kids are opting not to go to university to get into huge debt, so if foreign students don’t fancy it they are really going to struggle.
I know that many universities rely on overseas students to keep them afloat financially with the higher tuition fees they charge them.

Terrible scenes from both sides, but Two Tier Kier is clueless, and his silence tonight is deafening. Peaceful protest in Plymouth met with riot police and dogs, whilst gangs of Islamist’s roam free in Birmingham attacking people, police seemingly in hiding.

I grew up in Oldham, and I experienced racism from a young age. Thankfully we have made progress but I fear that is about to break. It was the same old one sided policing that was a major contributing factor.

Have they ever had control of the situation?

Peaceful protest in Plymouth ? Have you been watching the live pictures on the news in the last few hours.Bricks,stones fireworks everything being thrown by your right wing racist Little Englanders do fack off with all your shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.