The Labour Government

It’s fucking hilarious / tragic mate.
Fucking working people turning on each other and poor pensioners, I don't get shocked by many things but a decent poster/ fireman and Mr anti Tory himself turning into Norman bloody Tebbitt. I guess it was all about the side, the colour of rosette all along and fuck all to do with morals. Fuck me they turned quick.

not a Tory - will never be a Tory but I fully understood their rules and as they have been in Govt for the majority of my lifetime I could see there was an advantage of owning your home outright and getting a pension. That doesn't make me a Tory that just means I understood the rules of their game as they applied to me.
Pmsl

Fucking working people turning on each others and poor pensioners, I don't get shocked by many things but a decent poster/ fireman and Mr anti Tory himself turning into Norman bloody Tebbitt. I guess it was all about the side, the colour of rosette all along and fuck all to do with morals. Fuck me they turned quick.

Well when you door knock for Corybn then door knock for Starmer you’d vote for a pig in a red rosette.

Having others in the house contributing also helps eh? Fuck me how some people let their guard down. You and Maverick need to join the PPT, worsley and brewster cult.

Labour win and posters are turning into fucking Tories, priceless.

Fuck you mate, I'm all right.

Fucking working people turning on each other and poor pensioners, I don't get shocked by many things but a decent poster/ fireman and Mr anti Tory himself turning into Norman bloody Tebbitt. I guess it was all about the side, the colour of rosette all along and fuck all to do with morals. Fuck me they turned quick.
Bollocks I’m all for helping people out, but there’s plenty given too those who don’t need it that could be redistributed, my mum and dad don’t need the winter allowance so hopefully that can be given in some other way to those that need it, yes there are lots of people on low paid incomes and they get help with tax credits, I’m on about thinking long term, planning for your future , if you think you can stay low paid forever and then retire and live a decent life on state pension you are sadly mistaken. The idea is that as you get older more experienced you move on try and better yourself, work in a bar, clean etc but then try for better and then someone else takes that job. I’m all for helping people but they need to want to help themselves as well. Let me ask you do,you think they should remove the cap on two child benefit? I certainly don’t because again that’s a choice, there was woman on with 6 kids saying she can’t manage etc, well here’s a thought close your legs love, or do you advocate we should just keep chucking cash her way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.