The Labour Government

Oh do fuck off with your Tebitt bullshit, where have I said people shouldn’t receive the heating allowance, I said many who didn’t need it we’re getting it and now won’t so that cash can be used elsewhere. I didn’t receive my cash from the state I fucking earned it, I chose the crap pay knowing I’d be able to retire earlier and lived within my means, if I’d had longer to do like many have and are still doing I’d be driving a train now. I know all about the state of pensions in Europe and how much they get, who’s faults that, mine I suppose. Is it my fault as well that supermarkets and social care pay low? Maybe pay higher wages and less on dividends.
Just leave it mate I never said it was your fault, you're just making stuff up. Your argument is people should have provided for themselves , I disagree with that. It's you that kept bringing your own situation into it.

If you don't want to come off like Norman Tebbitt try breathing and think about the logic of the arguments you make.

When you have PPT agreeing with your posts it's a good indicator you ain't getting the message over very well:-)

why are you paying for private health care and doctors?
My daughter developed a heart condition and has been in hospital three times already this year. She needs a bed at the heart hospital. There isn’t one so she had to go to a private doctor who will be the same one on the NHS.
Myself I’ve had to pay for a minor operation and care already. It’s more likely that old people will have to seek private care as they have more ailments NHS is on its knees. I’m pleased the doctors are getting the pay they deserve they saved my life twice already
I need every penny and I’m just annoyed they choose WFP.
I vote Labour because I believe they are on the right path and will solve the problems of the last government.
At my expense perhaps Starmers promise of a new Uk energy scheme comes about it may mean cheaper bills for all of us

Last edited:
My daughter developed a heart condition and has been in hospital three times already this year. She needs a bed at the heart hospital. There isn’t one so she had to go to a private doctor who will be the same one on the NHS.
Myself I’ve had to pay for a minor operation and care already. It’s more likely that old people will have to seek private care as they have more ailments NHS is on its knees. I’m pleased the doctors are getting the pay they deserve they saved my life twice already
I need every penny and I’m just annoyed they choose WFP.
I vote Labour because I believe they are on the right path and will solve the problems of the last government.
At my expense perhaps Starmers promise of a new Uk energy scheme comes about it may mean cheaper bills for all of us
Sorry to hear that mate. I think that if you get any other benefits you retain the WFP ?
Best of luck for your daughter.

They should raise VAT on private school fees to 50% to pay for WFA for pensioners.

Problem solved.
That would cause an exodus of
1. British students to over full British schools.
2. Overseas students who pay much more than British ones. Loss of foreign income, but I’ve no idea of how much.

That would cause an exodus of
1. British students to over full British schools.
2. Overseas students who pay much more than British ones. Loss of foreign income, but I’ve no idea of how much.
Do overseas students pay more than local ones in private schools? I thought that was just a university thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.