The Labour Government

I will lose my WFP along with all the other “wealthy pensioners” wish I was wealthy but don’t have any health insurance so any savings will go on Private health care and doctors.
I agree with scrapping the WFP for exceptional circumstances people with hundreds of millions in the bank
Labour have forgotten that the WFP is to help cover the huge rises in gas and electricity and the state pension is hardly wealthy it’s Tory philosophy and they will suffer at the next election
Look at the table we are near the bottom 15th they could have got the money by VAT on luxury goods
RankCountryPension paid out per month in £Cost of Living Monthly Costs in £% above/below the pension income breakeven point
1Luxembourg£5,201.88£816.20637.33%
2Spain£2,709.37£599.40452.01%
3Belgium£2,698.28£786.60343.03%
4Bulgaria£1,486.00£489.10303.82%
5Liechtenstein£2,148.08£908.99236.31%
6Bosnia and Herzegovina£1,022.23£458.10223.15%
7Cyprus£1,507.12£731.10206.14%
8France£1,564.18£812.50192.51%
9Iceland£1,893.87£1,016.10186.39%
10Denmark£1,651.18£915.60180.34%
11Switzerland£2,148.06£1,389.90154.55%
12Netherlands£1,245.48£816.20152.60%
13Norway£1,412.74£964.90146.41%
14Ukraine£482.03£345.70139.44%
15United Kingdom£958.53£810.40118.28%
16Sweden£886.76£779.30113.79%
17Ireland£946.53£840.10112.67%
18Czech Republic£696.31£648.00107.46
why are you paying for private health care and doctors?

The extra 'windfall tax' Labour plan to put on energy suppliers should cover it.
To be honest, it doesn’t matter what they do. The pattern of posting has been set on here and there’s not much that will change it.

It’s why hardly anyone posts in here anymore.

Just hope their Losartan prescriptions are up to date.

My mrs disability benefits have finally been sorted 14months after she had to be 're-assessed' (just in case she magically recovered from an incurable disease) under the last government.
Back-dated lump sum and moved to highest rates. Also a very nice letter from dwp in which the tone was helpfull rather than accusing.

Glad that all got sorted mate. You’ve both got enough shit to worry about.

We are dumb and dumber no one will protest collectively over WFP being scrapped the money used to fund pay rises for essential services.eg doctors. I agree we have to pay doctors but the WFP is not a gift it was because the state pension wasn’t enough to pay for heating.
Screwing pensioners, the WFP is not charity I paid into the system robbing pensioners to fund essential services is wrong, everyone should pay for essential services

You're just saying things i haven't said and ignoring questions so I certainly ain't answering any of your pointless questions. Millions of people will do important jobs that we all need doing and the circumstances including the pay prevents them from saving for a nice little pension taken early.
You don't believe these people deserve a few hundred quid to keep them warm, that's on you. I have never said those that dont need it should get it, not once.

Its odd that someone who has spent all his life receiving money from the state seems averse to the idea for others.

It's also hilarious that someone who moans about his shit( laughable) pay derides others on shit pay. Why did you spend years on shit pay why didn't you get a better job? That's your reasoning no? It's genuinely funny anyone can post such hypocritical twaddle whilst looking down on millions of people. If presume if you ever need anything from the supermarket or social care in the future you will delight in telling them what losers they are.

BTW check out others countries state pensions they piss all over ours even with this huge cold pensioner money grab. They must be right lazy bastards in Europe needing that extra state pension money.

Now off you pop Tebbitt I'm bored of it now.
Oh do fuck off with your Tebitt bullshit, where have I said people shouldn’t receive the heating allowance, I said many who didn’t need it we’re getting it and now won’t so that cash can be used elsewhere. I didn’t receive my cash from the state I fucking earned it, I chose the crap pay knowing I’d be able to retire earlier and lived within my means, if I’d had longer to do like many have and are still doing I’d be driving a train now. I know all about the state of pensions in Europe and how much they get, who’s faults that, mine I suppose. Is it my fault as well that supermarkets and social care pay low? Maybe pay higher wages and less on dividends.

My mrs disability benefits have finally been sorted 14months after she had to be 're-assessed' (just in case she magically recovered from an incurable disease) under the last government.
Back-dated lump sum and moved to highest rates. Also a very nice letter from dwp in which the tone was helpfull rather than accusing.
Glad to hear she got sorted out it’s bad enough to have an incurable disease without the stress of getting help with expenses

We are dumb and dumber no one will protest collectively over WFP being scrapped the money used to fund pay rises for essential services.eg doctors. I agree we have to pay doctors but the WFP is not a gift it was because the state pension wasn’t enough to pay for heating.
Screwing pensioners, the WFP is not charity I paid into the system robbing pensioners to fund essential services is wrong, everyone should pay for essential services
Everybody is paying for essential services. That's literally what our taxes are for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.