The Labour Government

That’s a shame as we were all prospering under the Tories
Out of the frying pan....

There is no doubt this country is in a shit state and this is in no small way down to the Tories and they needed kicking out... but Labour? Trust me they are not the answer... far from it.

We need electoral reform in respect of proportional representation... everyones vote should count.

100% correct on both points... as I keep saying to those that support Labour... look at Wales... 25 years Labour rule and it is a fucking mess.
You’re right.. I live in Wales.. Pay more than any of our family for council tax and (apart from free prescriptions) we get fuck all extra for the money.. The roads are shite and the infrastructure locally eg the doctors surgery is like stepping back to the 70’s

There is no doubt this country is in a shit state and this is in no small way down to the Tories and they needed kicking out... but Labour? Trust me they are not the answer... far from it.

We need electoral reform in respect of proportional representation... everyones vote should count.
Correct … I live in a Labour safe seat but I’m taking zero blame for this lot

You voted reform lmao don't lecture any of us on what this country needs.

No messing about with Starmer be interesting where we be at in 2/3 years because he seems to have a plan how he wants to run the country plus more connections to governments in Europe!

I’m willing to give Labour more than 50 days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.