The Labour Government

No teachers strikes, no train strikes, sorted out the farage riots, building relationships with Europe.
Good start i say.
.... but all their spending plans were "fully costed" as we were continuously told time after time in the elecrion build up.... "its all there in the manifesto".

I do not recollect there being any mention of cutting the pensioners winter fuel payments in the fully costed manifesto - must have passed me and the rest of the country by along with all the further tax increases we can look forward to, things like fuel tax, vehicle licence duty, insurance tax a;; will have a massive impact on the less wealthy in society whilst MP's will continue with their massive over indulgent expense accounts for their second homes and heating allowances.

Still, like the people of Wales the rest of the UK will now benefit from the party that "puts the country first".

.... but all their spending plans were "fully costed" as we were continuously told time after time in the elecrion build up.... "its all there in the manifesto".

I do not recollect there being any mention of cutting the pensioners winter fuel payments in the fully costed manifesto - must have passed me and the rest of the country by along with all the further tax increases we can look forward to, things like fuel tax, vehicle licence duty, insurance tax a;; will have a massive impact on the less wealthy in society whilst MP's will continue with their massive over indulgent expense accounts for their second homes and heating allowances.

Still, like the people of Wales the rest of the UK will now benefit from the party that "puts the country first".

they wasn't aware of the 22 billion black hole the Tories have left the country in. sacrifices need to be made.

they wasn't aware of the 22 billion black hole the Tories have left the country in. sacrifices need to be made.
So where has the money come from to pay the Train Drivers and the Doctors... in their fully costed manifesto? And to claim they didn't know about the £22bn black ho;e... very poor research, yet they were prepared to say with absolute confidence that their manifesto was fully costed.... the public fell for it... hook... line and sinker!

So where has the money come from to pay the Train Drivers and the Doctors... in their fully costed manifesto? And to claim they didn't know about the £22bn black ho;e... very poor research, yet they were prepared to say with absolute confidence that their manifesto was fully costed.... the public fell for it... hook... line and sinker!

It will have been added to the debt and be recouped via other means.
Tories may have let hundreds of thousands of doctors leave and destroyed the NHS for good. Labour won't.

Hardly a surprise the Tories have wrecked the country, economy and services after the shambles of the last 14 years.
Anyone with half a brain knew that Labour would be walking into a complete mess and have to make some very tough decisions to get this country back on foot. Just need time and patience - which we know the right wing and Musks army of bots won't allow.

It will have been added to the debt and be recouped via other means.
Tories may have let hundreds of thousands of doctors leave and destroyed the NHS for good. Labour won't.
Can you be a bit more specific about "recouped via other means".... you mean like more cuts on things like winter fuel allowances etc...? They are going to be Tory lite and allow the rich to get richer whilst cutting publice service and increasing the taxes that will affect the less well off much more severely... just take a look at the Welsh Government, cutting everything left right and centre dur to lack of money whilst at the same time increasing the members of Welsh Parliament by just under 50%... all to secure their own futures.

Believe me the UK will suffer badly at th hands of this Government.

The tories were rightly voted out but they did warn us about Labour and taxes....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.