The Labour Government

I dont think Angela Rayner speaks particularly well imo, certainly nowhere near as well Starmer. Her choice of words at times has left a lot to be desired and isn't appropriate for a Secretary of State. We can only hope she learns.

As for whether she is intelligent enough for the job, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Although not essential, for most high profile jobs with lots of responsibility, it certainly helps to have a university education for the majority of people.
She calls a spade a spade and doesn’t dress things up which is refreshing after the last 14 years.

Why does a university education help someone be a better politician?

It was close enough to draw that conclusion

No it wasn't, just because you make stuff up in your head it doesn't mean it's real. I didn't post that and then you extrapolated a falsehood so that you can enamour yourself to the peanut gallery.

Are you a water carrier in real life?

She calls a spade a spade and doesn’t dress things up which is refreshing after the last 14 years.

Why does a university education help someone be a better politician?
If you don't think Starmer speaks very well compared to how Rayner speaks, especially given the roles they now have, there is absoluetly no point in us continuing this discussion Mossi.

He posted a shit meme suggesting she was a clown based on fuck knows what and I called it misogynistic and snobbish because he has made countless comments about her appearance and accent and has nothing to say about anyone else.
I didn’t comment on Sunak’s wife’s dress so no need to make stuff up.

Countless comments on her appearance??? You mean one picture??

Last edited:
If you don't think Starmer speaks very well compared to how Rayner speaks, especially given the roles they now have, there is absoluetly no point in us continuing this discussion Mossi.
Starmer does obviously speak very well compared to Snge but that wasn’t the question I posed. Are you suggesting Universities teach you to speak proper?

Starmer does obviously speak very well compared to Snge but that wasn’t the question I posed. Are you suggesting Universities teach you to speak proper?

They tend to teach you not to refer to people as scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.