The Labour Government

She's cartoon character evil mate.

Is she though? I would consider somebody like Putin to be "cartoon character evil". He's currently indiscriminately bombing civilian centres and threatening to nuke half of the world.

Is taking the winter fuel payment away enough to qualify somebody as evil these days? In which case so is half the country, according to YouGov 47% of the country is supportive of making it means-tested.

The worst I can say about Reeves is that she is your run of the mill status quo milquetoast technocrat and I don't think we can expect her to do anything that's actually interesting. There's about 10,000 of her where I work in London.

Is she though? I would consider somebody like Putin to be "cartoon character evil". He's currently indiscriminately bombing civilian centres and threatening to nuke half of the world.

Is taking the winter fuel payment away enough to qualify somebody as evil these days? In which case so is half the country, according to YouGov 47% of the country is supportive of making it means-tested.

The worst I can say about Reeves is that she is your run of the mill status quo milquetoast technocrat and I don't think we can expect her to do anything that's actually interesting. There's about 10,000 of her where I work in London.

Considering she is supposedly from the "Kinder" side of British politics yes mate, all I can see from this government so far are lies.

We all recognise that means testing the payments would probably cost more than what we are actually saving, the first big decision was to go for pensioners winter payments, quoting YouGov as a deciding factor to implement the move is using short term populism which is what I thought the fake Tories were against?

Yeah, if it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck IMHO it's a Duck mate.

Strange manly features and voice, vocal delivery also very robotic and unemotional.

Sinister.
Edna-Mode.jpg

I suppose that would depend whose gran she offed. The 47% figure is irrelevant as lots have said it should have been done differently ie means tested in a different way.

But dishonest that mate. I have no idea what % think she has done it the best way possible.

Considering she is supposedly from the "Kinder" side of British politics yes mate, all I can see from this government so far are lies.

We all recognise that means testing the payments would probably cost more than what we are actually saving, the first big decision was to go for pensioners winter payments, quoting YouGov as a deciding factor to implement the move is using short term populism which is what I thought the fake Tories were against?

Yeah, if it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck IMHO it's a Duck mate.

I'm not quoting YouGov as a deciding factor on whether we should implement a policy (I actually disagree with the policy myself and have said previously that in its current form it is poorly thought out). I'm taking aim at the characterisation of somebody as evil. I'm merely highlighting that your bar for evil seems to be very low.

Maybe it's just me but I don't go straight to the idea that people are evil just because I disagree with them. I didn't think Rishi Sunak was evil - and he demonstrably lied on a number of occasions. I can't see how we work towards better outcomes in an environment where we just label people without any nuance as if all their decisions have to be strictly based on personality disorders and not just their assessment of the situation.

I suppose that would depend whose gran she offed. The 47% figure is irrelevant as lots have said it should have been done differently ie means tested in a different way.

But dishonest that mate. I have no idea what % think she has done it the best way possible.

See my reply above - I am one of those people. I just think there's a difference between "you're wrong" and "you're evil".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.