The Labour Government

Think I’ll go on Saturday 23rd.

Still coming up as £8k each way for those dates when I do it.

But you’re right. You can’t tell from the figure in the expenses so it’s misleading state with certainty that he was travelling first class.

Gawd knows what you’re doing wrong mate. I only charge 30% commission ;)

You're right of course about Labour history. But he's made such an unmitigated balls up of everything so far, it seems to me that he may be great at objecting about things and less than useless at reading the room when he actually has to do anything.

This isn't an objective opinion. The first biggest test was the riots and he got spot on. The rioters were rounded up, extra police rolled onto the standing army and harsh sentences given out. And all whilst prison capacity reaches breaking point.

Of course no-one knows, and time will tell. But if he carries on with his current popularity trajectory, carries on not even mentioning problems of mass immigration and carries on branding anyone who says anything about it, as a far-right racist, then I think he may well come unstuck.

Gosh. If I didn't already know you were out of touch I do now.

And from someone who defended the mini budget.

GWad1r2W8AA1FlS

More lies

GWad1r2W8AA1FlS

More lies

It's hyperbolic nonsense but that's generally what you get from minister on the media-round.

It was the right thing to do though. And there isn't a big political downside for them. The benefit was originally introduced by Labour and this demographic continued to vote Tory because of the patronage bestowed up them.

This isn't an objective opinion. The first biggest test was the riots and he got spot on. The rioters were rounded up, extra police rolled onto the standing army and harsh sentences given out. And all whilst prison capacity reaches breaking point.

Gosh. If I didn't already know you were out of touch I do now.

And from someone who defended the mini budget.

He did do well with the riots.

It's hyperbolic nonsense but that's generally what you get from minister on the media-round.

It was the right thing to do though. And there isn't a big political downside for them. The benefit was originally introduced by Labour and this demographic continued to vote Tory because of the patronage bestowed up them.

When you’ve got Martin Lewis telling you it’s wrong you’ve got to think you’re on the wrong side of the argument. No one disputes that plenty don’t need it, it’s just where they’ve set the line that’s the issue.

The Labour Party hasn't got a history of leadership challenges whilst in government that so it would be a huge surprise.

It would have to be an embarrassing scandal and he's a cunning political operator and dull bloke, you'll probably be waiting for quite a while.

The most salacious thing in his personal life is that he might wear an Arsenal shirt to bed.
We have been waiting for dull and boring for years. I'm not overly interested in that, the problem is that they give an air of authority, stability and competence which is great but we haven't seen any tangible evidence of that yet.

The reason for this is let's face it Labour don't have any policies and they don't know what they want to do or be. They ran on the simple ticket that they weren't the Tory party and they won, now they need to work out what to do and it's going to take time.

People are still treating this as though there was an alternative but there wasn't and Labour were the only real option that offered a viable and relatively more stable government. It just proves how bad things were when yes even a government without policies was better than the last one.

The real battle now is what comes next? We have seen the Farage mob make noises but we have yet to see the Tories play their hand in terms of leadership change and how they themselves will deal with Farage. It will either end in alliance or tears with the latter probably meaning that Labour gain a free pass for the next decade.

I’m thinking we are doing this wrong and should just allow the far right to get on with it. Looking at many other countries, we should forget about global economics and be selfish, completely nationalistic, almost facist, could we become Nazi?

Fuck me, have I just seen Jenrik playing a US style crowd? Absolute **** of a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.