The Labour Government

Spot the racist Reform voter completely and utterly losing the plot!

You came onto the thread pointing at everything carrying planks of wood and accusing me of being everything but a member of the Hitler youth because I pointed out what Blair said.

You've achieved soiling yourself.
You've achieved offering someone online out.

I have had death threats on here from more capable school patrol wardens.

Incidently, expect a huge rise in Government Capital Gains tax receipts before the budget at which point payments will fall off a cliff.
All due to business being sold at a very high rate and other assets being converted into cash by folks preparing for an increased capital gains tax regime.
Aww, the poor lambs

Well it's already been pointed out that a token two Asians have been arrested and sentenced too

I edited your post as you can see.

Two-tier policing CLEARLY exists, and it's easy to understand why. The police are shit scared of doing anything which will brand them as being racist, and therefore they handle ethnic minorities with kid gloves, whereas they feel no such pressure when it comes to white British.

Last edited:
The issue is other communities doing the same thing and zero arrests. I think the gov are worried what would happen if the asian community mobilised where as the white working class will do as they are fuckin told and be sent to prison of they go against it
Following the 2011 riots, just 29% of those arrested and punished were white.

In relation to the national picture:
In February 2012 a report was published by the Ministry of Justice providing demographic statistics of the people charged over participation the riots up to 1 February 2012 which revealed that 41% of those brought before the courts identified themselves as being from the White group, 39% from the black ethnic group, 12% from the Mixed ethnic group, 6% the Asian ethnic group, and 2% the Other ethnic group

These figures were disproportionate to the average UK population;[219][220] however the figures revealed varying demographics in different areas when compared to local populations. For example, in Haringey, the figures revealed that 55% of defendants in court over riot-related charges were black, compared to a 17% Black population; in Salford, 94% of rioters in court were white, compared to an 88% white population, and 6% of rioters were black, compared to a 2% black population.[221] Additionally, looters from 44 foreign countries were jailed, with Jamaicans representing the largest group.

Interesting, I will watch it. Thanks.

Actually though, I am somewhat of a neurtal bystander in this, not a nativist at all. I am fortunate to live in a leafy suburb where there is total social cohesion because everyone is middle class white British. You don't see a non-white face around here, so this whole question was until a few weeks ago, something I never gave a moments thought to. To be clear, I am not saying White British is a solution, merely reflecting that IS the demographic where I live, so no-one ever gives multi-racial social cohesion a passing thought.

Anyway, there's a guy on Youtube - Paul Walsh - who is/was a watch dealer and as I am interested in watches, so I used to watch his channel. But over recent months he's been getting seemingly more and more "racist", which I was finding a big turn off. I even contemplated emailing him to say he needs to give his head a wobble because the problems he kept banging on about do not exist.

But gradually, I have started to realise he has a point. I have come to realise that there are large parts of the country where all is not harmonious. In particular, there are large numbers of Islamists who would if they could, introduce Sharia law. There is clearly a problem is some parts of the country, and not talking about it, is not the solution.
Worsleyweb in disguise.

You came onto the thread pointing at everything carrying planks of wood and accusing me of being everything but a member of the Hitler youth because I pointed out what Blair said.

You've achieved soiling yourself.
You've achieved offering someone online out.

I have had death threats on here from more capable school patrol wardens.
Bwahahahahaha! You really are a fucking big girl's blouse. You and that other prick Brewster are forever making cunts of yourselves on every political thread you post on and once exposed you resort to deflection tactics or playing the fucking victim.

Bwahahahahaha! You really are a fucking big girl's blouse. You and that other prick Brewster are forever making cunts of yourselves on every political thread you post on and once exposed you resort to deflection tactics or playing the fucking victim.

You bang on about everything and nothing, you generalise and you pontificate like the worlds greatest thinker who tombstoned years ago but still thinks they have it.

You're a racist, why are you mentioning Brewster you blathering idiot? Have you offered him out too :)

I live in a leafy spot. About 25% of the wards population are not white, but it is equally harmonious because everyone is middle class British. Skin colour is not the issue.

Incidently, expect a huge rise in Government Capital Gains tax receipts before the budget at which point payments will fall off a cliff.
All due to business being sold at a very high rate and other assets being converted into cash by folks preparing for an increased capital gains tax regime.
Yes, probably. Governments always overestimate the amount of additional tax a particular change may produce because they do not adequately account for peoples' change in behaviour brought about by the new tax regime. One of the causes of the shortage of rental properties for example is the punitive changes to stamp duty that were introduced, causing many small scale landlords to think fuck it, I'm out.

You bang on about everything and nothing, you generalise and you pontificate like the worlds greatest thinker who tombstoned years ago but still thinks they have it.

You're a racist, why are you mentioning Brewster you blathering idiot? Have you offered him out too :)
I've not offered anyone out. All I said was come and meet me for a pint and we'll discuss it then but you fucking shat yourself thinking I was offering you out you soft twat. Fuck me, you've got some vivid imagination you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.