The Labour Government

I've not offered anyone out. All I said was come and meet me for a pint and we'll discuss it then but you fucking shat yourself thinking I was offering you out you soft twat. Fuck me, you've got some vivid imagination you.

You think I shat myself? I now realise that you aren't old enough to have an adult discussion and need help from someone responsible.

It's pretty obvious Brewster got you all in a lather , job well done by him.

I've not offered anyone out. All I said was come and meet me for a pint and we'll discuss it then but you fucking shat yourself thinking I was offering you out you soft twat. Fuck me, you've got some vivid imagination you.
I’ll hold your beer ;)

You think I shat myself? I now realise that you aren't old enough to have an adult discussion and need help from someone responsible.

It's pretty obvious Brewster got you all in a lather , job well done by him.
"Oohhhh, well done Brewster". How old are you? 12? Summer holidays are almost over sunshine so you better hand mummy her pc back

"Oohhhh, well done Brewster". How old are you? 12? Summer holidays are almost over sunshine so you better hand mummy her pc back

Well he obviously got to you enough for you to have a little whine? Just stating a fact.

I edited your post as you can see.

Two-tier policing CLEARLY exists, and it's easy to understand why. The police are shit scared of doing anything which will brand them as being racist, and therefore they handle ethnic minorities with kid gloves, whereas they feel no such pressure when it comes to white British.
I mentioned the first two not the only two. Do I really need to scour the internet to prove it’s not just white people being locked up or can you not admit that people of all races have been prosecuted?

Edit: a two minute search has found Ashkan Kareem and Noman Ahmed who got 12 months or more. Do I need to keep searching or are you going to admit you got it wrong?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.