The Labour Government

I edited your post as you can see.

Two-tier policing CLEARLY exists, and it's easy to understand why. The police are shit scared of doing anything which will brand them as being racist, and therefore they handle ethnic minorities with kid gloves, whereas they feel no such pressure when it comes to white British.
more bollocks.

Labour will never debate this issue, because to do so they would have to address nativism, in so doing they'd have to explicitly state their view that nativism is racism.

You state....

"a burning need to train more of our own people"

Labour doesn't believe in the concept of "our own people".

By 'our own people' I mean people already here by right. Not necessarily of the Volk. They could be of any race, colour or creed but they would not be immigrants. All politicians believe in a difference between British citizens and others.

Politicians of all parties refuse to discuss the matter sensibly. That's the whole problem. Having a debate free from emotion, racism and bitterness is all but impossible because people will not acknowledge reality and think we invite immigrants here as part of a WEF conspiracy or similar internet shite. When it is in fact just economic reality and the need to keep vital services working.

I've said this before. To reduce immigration you first have to have a plan. Then you have to recognise the costs of that plan and be willing to pay to fund it. There is no appetite for it because of that last clause.

It's the 'Piccadilly Gardens' argument all over again. Everyone wants the Gardens back as they were in 1958. Everyone also wants no extra cost to them in consequence. It can't be done.

I mentioned the first two not the only two. Do I really need to scour the internet to prove it’s not just white people being locked up or can you not admit that people of all races have been prosecuted?

Edit: a two minute search has found Ashkan Kareem and Noman Ahmed who got 12 months or more. Do I need to keep searching or are you going to admit you got it wrong?
The police/gov havent gone after certain sections of society with the same aggression. Think we all know that.

Oh and i include the stop oil tarquins in that.
Ludicrous sentences handed out to them whilst two lads attack police in a high security/pressure situation like an airport and thats quietly going away

Reactions: PPT
more bollocks.
Only it isn't, obviously. And you being in denial doesn't make you right.

Why was the lout outside the police station yelling on a megaphone about the police are going to get it, not arrested or charged. Why have the 2 yobs who assaulted the police officers at the airport not been charged still? Why we the knife-carrying Muslims just "asked" by the police if they wouldn't mind handing them in at the local Mosque? You can brush this under the carpet all you like but this issue exists.

There aren’t big social media accounts aggregating the info that shows police forces investigating and charging “the ethnic minorities”.

Just because there aren’t, doesn’t mean that it isn’t happening.

Thanks - good to know. But honestly, I don't think it changes much. I am not saying no Muslim is ever investigated or prosecuted, clearly. Likewise i am not saying that every white british guy is being harshly treated.

What I am saying is that it does not seem to be a level playing field. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for people to get their heads around or to accept. The black community have complained bitterly for years - with popular support - that they are much more likely to be stopped and searched etc. No-one seems to get defensive if it is suggested that the police might be in some cases racist and not treating people equally.

But suggest that the police might be coming down rather more hard on white people than e.g. Muslims and people are rejecting the idea out of hand and saying "more bollocks". Why is that?

Thanks - good to know. But honestly, I don't think it changes much. I am not saying no Muslim is ever investigated or prosecuted, clearly. Likewise i am not saying that every white british guy is being harshly treated.

What I am saying is that it does not seem to be a level playing field. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for people to get their heads around or to accept. The black community have complained bitterly for years - with popular support - that they are much more likely to be stopped and searched etc. No-one seems to get defensive if it is suggested that the police might be racist.

But suggest that the police might be coming down rather more hard on white people than e.g. Muslims and people are rejecting the idea out of hand and saying "more bollocks". Why is that?
Is there any evidence to back up that claim though, outside of the narrow window where prosecution was quickened to stop widespread disorder?

Only it isn't, obviously. And you being in denial doesn't make you right.

Why was the lout outside the police station yelling on a megaphone about the police are going to get it, not arrested or charged. Why have the 2 yobs who assaulted the police officers at the airport not been charged still? Why we the knife-carrying Muslims just "asked" by the police if they wouldn't mind handing them in at the local Mosque? You can brush this under the carpet all you like but this issue exists.
In your head.

What I am saying is that it does not seem to be a level playing field. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for people to get their heads around or to accept. The black community have complained bitterly for years - with popular support - that they are much more likely to be stopped and searched etc. No-one seems to get defensive if it is suggested that the police might be in some cases racist and not treating people equally.

What if the perp' is a white Muslim?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.