The Labour Government

You're clutching at more straws than a scarecrow trying to have a w@nk
Really? Are you REALLY that up his arse? Here he is IN MAY saying there's a £46bn black hole, and then once elected, he doesn't know about any black hole and a £22bn black hole has come as a huge shock.

If you can, could you try to explain and justify or even attempt to explain this without looking silly? Go on, give your best shot. I could do with a laugh.

(We can gloss over him clearly criticizing any plans to end the WFA.)

Well that's one hell of a limb. Have you not SEEN the anti-immigration sentiment amongst the working class in the red wall seats? My god you'd be blind to miss it.
I've seen it, and there were plenty choosing between Reform and Labour because of anti-immigration sentiment but not many would be rioting. I can think of a few who might go on a riot, but I can't think of any who would be recorded as likely to be voting Labour.

Not many will know on here but in the next 6 months or so there’s going to be another big shock for Labour on public pensions at the last count they will need to find £17billion due to the Mcloud remedy on age discrimination plus there is compensation payments on top of that. How they are going to do that I’ve no ideas but it’s coming.

I've seen it, and there were plenty choosing between Reform and Labour because of anti-immigration sentiment but not many would be rioting. I can think of a few who might go on a riot, but I can't think of any who would be recorded as likely to be voting Labour.
Can we stop all this pretending that everyone who went outside at all, was a rioter. It's a preposterous suggestion. But I suppose it's something you have to cling to if you are to fall in line with the Starmer lie.

Is that even a real news channel?
Surprised you've not tried to suggest it was not your illustrious leader being caught telling porkies. Do you think it is a deep fake perhaps?

btw, TalkTV is part of News UK- the business that includes The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, The Sun on Sunday and The TLS. Also talkSPORT, Times Radio, and Virgin Radio UK

Last edited:
You may be right but that is a bold statement. Weren’t the majority of brexiteers Labour voters (if not the majority a significant number)? Wasn’t the main reason people voted Brexit because of immigration?

No, it's well established that most Labour voters voted Remain. Ashcroft's polling suggested 63/37 for Remain.

But that was a lot of Labour voters willing to "get Brexit done" and abandon Labour to vote for Liar Johnson in 2019. I see little political advantage for Labour in encouraging "conversations" about immigration. Just deal with the asylum application backlog, get people out of hotels into jobs that Brits won't do (but pretend they would) and build more housing (using immigrant labour).

Can we stop all this pretending that everyone who went outside at all, was a rioter. It's a preposterous suggestion. But I suppose it's something you have to cling to if you are to fall in line with the Starmer lie.
Why didn't they go home when rioting started? Why was your innocent 63-year-old still shouting at the police?

Why would someone go outside to stand and watch a riot whilst amongst the rioters?

I was in Birmingham on the Wednesday of that hoax and most people stayed indoors and the streets were quiet, and lots of businesses closed.

There was a labour councillor in london who got carried away and incited violence against rioters whilst at a peaceful counterprotest. Not sure you can really peddle the two-tier policing bollocks.

He was immediately charged. You are peddling far-right nutter stuff now. I'm honestly a bit surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.