The Labour Government

Can we stop all this pretending that everyone who went outside at all, was a rioter. It's a preposterous suggestion. But I suppose it's something you have to cling to if you are to fall in line with the Starmer lie.

You're making yourself look silly.

The question is....

How difficult is it to not attend a racist riot?

Answer: Not difficult at all.

Surprised you've not tried to suggest it was not your illustrious leader being caught telling porkies. Do you think it is a deep fake perhaps?

btw, TalkTV is part of News UK- the business that includes The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, The Sun on Sunday and The TLS. Also talkSPORT, Times Radio, and Virgin Radio UK
Ahh, as I said.

Have a great evening.

You're making yourself look silly.

The question is....

How difficult is it to not attend a racist riot?

Answer: Not difficult at all.

Come off it Fumble, you're one of the more intelligent people on here. It's ludicrous to suggest that every person standing around watching was necessarily far right and necessarily a rioter. That's plainly a silly suggestion - you're above such nonsense.

Why would someone go outside to stand and watch a riot whilst amongst the rioters?

I was in Birmingham on the Wednesday of that hoax and most people stayed indoors and the streets were quiet, and lots of businesses closed.

There was a labour councillor in london who got carried away and incited violence against rioters whilst at a peaceful counterprotest. Not sure you can really peddle the two-tier policing bollocks.

He was immediately charged. You are peddling far-right nutter stuff now. I'm honestly a bit surprised.
If I am a far right nutter mate, then there's one hell of a lot of far right nutters about. Like literally millions of them. My suspicion is that there are people on here who are so steeped in leftist mantra, they haven't been bothered or taken the time to actually lift their heads up and see for themselves the mood of the nation. This is far from just a few criminal morons throwing rocks at the poiice, and I am really surpised at the people on here who seem hell bent on clinging to that daft idea.

If I am a far right nutter mate, then there's one hell of a lot of far right nutters about. Like literally millions of them. My suspicion is that there are people on here who are so steeped in leftist mantra, they haven't been bothered or taken the time to actually lift their heads up and see for themselves the mood of the nation. This is far from just a few criminal morons throwing rocks at the poiice, and I am really surpised at the people on here who seem hell bent on clinging to that daft idea.

I said I was surprised. Because whilst I've never had time for your Thatcherite-Trussian views I wouldn't have expected you to peddle far right conspiracy theories.

And yet today we've seen great replacement theory and two-tier policing.

The men in white coats are appearing in the distance.

Stop nitpicking over the riots, who was culpable and who wasn't, it plays to your opponents strengths, that ship has sailed, those folk are going down and that's that.

The left control the language on immigration, multiculturalism and nativism , but they don't control the debate, their primary tactic is not to debate at all, and the racist riots have handed them a perfect excuse.

You should let it go and move on.

Last edited:
But no comment on the Starmer lie then? How convenient. Good evening.
Sorry, what lie?

I was commenting on the media outlets you were citing, and that weird channel that only certain types seem to take notice of. The only thing I know of that channel is that it’s got a load of obnoxious wankers, some who talk about ‘Growing concrete’.

However, I do now understand you as a person more, as my post suggests.

Stop nitpicking over the riots, who was culpable and who wasn't, it plays to your opponents strengths, that ship has sailed, those folk are going down and that's that.

The left control the language on immigration, multiculturalism and nativism , but they don't control the debate, their primary tactic is not to debate at all, and the racist riots have handed them a perfect excuse.

You should let it go and move on.
Fair enough. I'll leave it, I've said my bit.

However what I will say is that I am certain we've not seen the last of this. The weight of public opinion is IMO now at such a level that this will not go away unless and until the government grasps the nettle and starts talking about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.