The Labour Government

Post the vid from a reputable non-biased source and not a right wing propaganda channel and i might have a gander.
Hahahaha. It's him speaking in the House of Commons FFS. Is that really the best you can come up with. I despair, I really do.

Reactions: PPT
She was renting out low quality housing and making a living off other people’s hard work and doing sod all. She was also shit at it.

Start a business, buy a business, make some investments in something other than BTL. These people are scum. They produce almost nothing and act as if they are doing a public service. You invested money that was borrowed at low interest rates and there's very little risk to the capital.

What if you can’t start a business or buy 1 or get a poor pension from work ? And would like a little pension from it

What if people have worked hard to be able to do this

What if you can’t start a business or buy 1 or get a poor pension from work ? And would like a little pension from it

What if people have worked hard to be able to do this

Get a full time job instead?

You can put money in pensions you know.

Why do landlords need special pleading? The majority are selfish and entitled cunts.

Envy. Spite. Jealousy.
Still waiting PPT for the changes you'd make to stop all of the scroungers you referred to in the benefit system. I'm assuming your silence means you haven't got anything substantive or useful-probably because it requires a bit of thought and more than a one line response. Bless!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.