The Labour Government

Labour will never get back in in the north.

Lolz.
Are you another one of those in denial about the cause of the riots, and why even an obnoxious twat like Farage can get 4m votes? It would seem that you are.

These hard core Brexit towns are never going to forgive Starmer for dismissing their concerns and branding them as racists, or as far-right. In fact suspect they will be more upset at him calling them far right.

Lolz.

EDIT: You presumably also gave no thought as to why 80% of the electorate did not vote Labour in the first place.

Are you another one of those in denial about the cause of the riots, and why even an obnoxious twat like Farage can get 4m votes? It would seem that you are.

These hard core Brexit towns are never going to forgive Starmer for dismissing their concerns and branding them as racists, or as far-right. In fact suspect they will be more upset at him calling them far right.

Lolz.
The next election is years away. Loads of other stuff will have happened to sway voting intentions.

I bet not many voted in 2015 based on the riots in 2011.

The perpetually triggered may not vote for him, but he’s probably not going after their vote.

Remember when the grooming scandals meant these towns would never vote Labour in?

What you want to happen win’t necessarily come to pass.

I particularly liked the "We had to take money off impoverished pensioners, to stabilize the economy".

I am undecided whether that line is more dishonest or more incompetent. It's a toss up from the master tosser.

True enough. The ironic thing though is that Starmer is doing his damnedest to fulfill my wishes of a single Labour term. Carry on as you are twotiershariakeir.
There is no chance of sharia law ever being part of the legal system here.

That’s just your Islamaphobia showing. It’s based on nothing but your gut feeling, a bit like the two tier nonsense that I debunked with you the other day.

Labour’s plan to overhaul the non-dom tax regime could cost the UK government up to £1 billion as wealthy individuals flee the country, a report by Oxford Economics has warned.​

The proposed reforms, which will take effect from April 2025, aim to replace the current system allowing non-doms to avoid tax on overseas income for up to 15 years with a new regime offering the benefit for just four years. This change, part of Labour’s broader effort to address perceived inequities in the tax system, was initially expected to raise £3 billion annually according to the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR). However, the OBR has acknowledged significant uncertainty in these estimates due to unpredictable behavioural responses from non-doms.
Oxford Economics’ survey suggests that the non-dom population could decrease by 32% as a result of the changes, potentially reducing tax revenue by £0.9 billion by 2029-30. The study, which surveyed 73 non-doms and 42 tax advisers representing 952 non-dom clients, found that 63% of non-doms are planning or actively considering leaving the UK within the next two years.

Dear oh dear, another wheel falling off.

There is no chance of sharia law ever being part of the legal system here.

That’s just your Islamaphobia showing. It’s based on nothing but your gut feeling, a bit like the two tier nonsense that I debunked with you the other day.
You didn't debunk anything mate - you posted some counter-examples. There is a broad consensus that two-tier policing exists, becuase, er, it does.

Of course we won't see Sharia law in your or my lifetime in the UK because thankfully most people have more sense and if it were ever to become a real possibility, people would rightly wake up.

I merely call him twotiershariakeir as a mark of my extreme disrepect for the utter pond life that he is.

You didn't debunk anything mate - you posted some counter-examples.

Of course we won't see Sharia law in your or my lifetime in the UK because thankfully most people have more sense and if it were ever to become a real possibility, people would rightly wake up.

I merely call him twotiershariakeir as a mark of my extreme disrepect for the utter pond life that he is.
I debunked every scenario you put up, showing your state of total blinkered-ness.

Sharia law will never be part of legal process in this country. This is 99.9999999% more likely to be true than Labour never winning a seat in the north.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.