The Labour Government

Scrapped the Rwanda Plan and the Barge gimmick.
No more junior Doctors strike.
Sorting out Train disputes.
Dealt with the Farage riots.
Tackling the 22 billion black hole that they inherited.

Promising start.
What an interesting - I would amusing - perspective you have. Not shared by the general public obviously, given the poll ratings have totally tanked.

What an interesting - I would amusing - perspective you have. Not shared by the general public obviously, given the poll ratings have totally tanked.
We're 4 years and 10 months until the next election, I doubt the poll ratings really matter at this stage.

I'm reserving judgement so far and all I know is that they're probably going to be at least 1% better than the last lot.

giphy.gif

Whilst I am at it, I will give you my perspective.

• Removed the only disincentive to come here illegally whilst replacing it with absolutely nothing.
  • Spunked a load of money on Doctors, with no agreement no further strikes, in fact they've said they will still strike.
  • Sorting out Train disputes. Paid way over the odds for peaople arguably already overpaid, whilst gaining zero concessions. ANYONE can be generour with taxpayers money. No fucking skill in that is there
  • Dealt with the riots whilst alienating half the population and ensuring Labour will never get in again in the north.
  • Have not tackled the black hole (other than some cancellations of projects and £1.5m *potential* WFA saving, then no money has been saved. so what are you on about). The black hole that (a) £9bn of which is down to Starmer's pay awards and (b) they knew all about months ago the lying bastards. We await what tax rises they will announce to try to tackle the black hole.

Hopefully the airport thugs during the first term

He'll get credit for getting up in the morning and brushing his teeth from some of the ideologues on here, has he removed the bedroom tax or ended the 2 child policy? Has he removed the fuel allowance from some pensioners?

Yeah, the lying fucker is on fire alright :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.