The Labour Government

A pyramid, all the way to the top until it finally falls, As I said it's a stupid plan considering most of the world is having what we are calling a birth rate crisis.

I understand you think more about money and the economy but your plan is flawed. Less people whatever happens ( Isn't 70 million plus) enough for your coffee to be made?

Less people better world.
What the fuck has glib comments about coffee to do with it, there are shortages across all sectors, farming, industry, transport, health, hospitality.How are you running the country without immigrants. Not answering and throwing numbers and daft drink based comments out isn’t an answer. Give us a plan.

Nice to see the French rejecting your ideology tonight. (Although you sound like you don’t think Farage is tough enough!)

Maybe light a candle?

Less people, better world could be your startup Party’s slogan.

My ideology of controlling immigration to sustainable levels? You're the one promoting modern slavery so that in time you may not have to wipe your own backside.

I doubt anyone in your life would care to care for you though.

My ideology of controlling immigration to sustainable levels? You're the one promoting modern slavery so that in time you may not have to wipe your own backside.

You’ve just said you’d stop it by whatever means. Now it’s sustainable levels!

Reform to Labour in one fell swoop.

You’re all over the place.

For me, it’s a society that works together to enrich as many as possible in it. That is by investing in it, not austerity decaying it and blaming the destitute.
In fairness that is not an answer, if your answer is more people more growth what is the end game? A solution for the next 5 years or 10 yrs is piss easy(environment apart) but beyond that,

What the fuck has glib comments about coffee to do with it, there are shortages across all sectors, farming, industry, transport, health, hospitality.How are you running the country without immigrants. Not answering and throwing numbers and daft drink based comments out isn’t an answer. Give us a plan.

Did you not read my comment about the pyramid? We have net migration the size of Bristol right now and that's enough.

I don't care about the way you want to solve the economy in the short term, who is going to look after the adults you bring in in 25 years?

Should we import some more people?

In fairness that is not an answer, if your answer is more people more growth what is the end game? A solution for the next 5 years or 10 yrs is piss easy(environment apart) but beyond that,
We evolve as we go along.

I’d love to create an area where the U.K. world lead, whether that’s green technology, AI, Drug R&D etc. It’d give us some pride and we could fund services better by selling what we make around the world.

Would those "reports" be Tory party "reports"?
No, I have read it in couple of places. The media were reporting that people were leaving the UK and seeking asylum in the ROI. And the head of Border Force said it was having a deterrent affect.

DLJyglKW4AA4i1B.jpg

Didn't he give up his career to care for his granny?

Doesn't sound like the type of bloke who hasn't built up goodwill with friends and family.

Would most people say the same about a bloke who spends an inordinate amount of time spreading racism on the internet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.