The Labour Government

We evolve as we go along.

I’d love to create an area where the U.K. world lead, whether that’s green technology, AI, Drug R&D etc. It’d give us some pride and we could fund services better by selling what we make around the world.

If you tried answering the question he posed instead of flapping your gums?

Nobody likes a whinger, pyramids end at some point. Unless you're stupid that it.
You don’t have a solution. You have an ideology that will allow people to die in squalor and isolation.

Boris tried it, and it didn’t seem popular, but I guess you could give it a go. I wouldn’t expect your deposit back, mind,

You don’t have a solution. You have an ideology that will allow people to die in squalor.

Boris tried it, and it didn’t seem popular, but I guess you could give it a go. I wouldn’t expect your deposit back, mind,

Go make your coffee and formulate your plan for more slave labour to cater for your needs. It's people like you who will deliver this country into the arms of the far right.

Dibley needs to learn more.

Go make your coffee and formulate your plan for more slave labour to cater for your needs. It's people like you who will deliver this country into the arms of the far right.

Dibley needs to learn more.
Haven’t so far. Countries are rejecting the far right now. It’s you who needs a Valium to come to terms with that.

By the time the next elections come around, you might be happy you’ve got an Indian wiping your arse.

Did you not read my comment about the pyramid? We have net migration the size of Bristol right now and that's enough.

I don't care about the way you want to solve the economy in the short term, who is going to look after the adults you bring in in 25 years?

Should we import some more people?
Still no workable alternative to immigration then, same as all the serious political parties never have either? I’ll leave it with you. Stiil you’ve rowed back a bit from reducing population so some progress.
Off course we did have a better system,we could go back to, but decided to scrap that.

we are said to be the 6th biggest economy in the world. Have you seen South Korea (@15th) and Singapore (somewhere in the 30's) - the money is there but for 14 years its been with held by the Govt - it needs a change of mindset because if you make use of the money in the economy rather than syphon it to people who offshore it then it gets spent in the UK economy and that spending leads to increased employment and growth

I agree with getting the most out of the money we generate and that is the opposite of just accepting we don't so have to rely on more people. These are very hard solutions for the future but politicians and tbh the public aren't interested in difficult problems just short term solutions.

I have asked over the years for an answer to the obvious downfalls with a policy of consistent growth in population and not once has anyone given an answer.

Are they being coy? Not on bluemoon:-) I'm thinking they don't have one. Am I wrong? Well it's easy to work that out just put up your solution. When your ready folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.