The Labour Government

Just to be clear, if a family member was murdered by a foreign national, you’d be happy for the uk justice system to say, no prison for you, off you go home?
No I'm not saying that at all. How many foreign prisoners are we boarding in our prisons on minor offences that could be in a prison in their own country. As for murderers there are other far cheaper ways of dealing with them.

First part of your post i agree but the second part is bollocks
So you are saying that it is ok to imprison a 50 plus year old woman who is her husbands carer for making a stupid comment on facebook while releasing violent criminals to make room for her. You are more deluded than I thought you were.

So you are saying that it is ok to imprison a 50 plus year old woman who is her husbands carer for making a stupid comment on facebook while releasing violent criminals to make room for her. You are more deluded than I thought you were.

Violent criminals who got a sentence of four or more years are exempt from early release aren’t they?

Violent criminals who got a sentence of four or more years are exempt from early release aren’t they?
You would have thought so but one was interviewed earlier on release today
and said he'd been given 4 years and had served only 14 mths. 11th offence and the 4 years was for GBH. He beat up a guy who refused to give him a fag.

It's about Labour because this is the Labour thread and they are the ones in power right now, it's not that difficult is it?

However there is a Tory thread people can still complain on.
You need to get out a bit more if you're really concerned about it, but, Labour have inherited a car crash, from whom and why-who cares because their name shall not be mentioned on this page.

You would have thought so but one was interviewed earlier on release today
and said he'd been given 4 years and had served only 14 mths. 11th offence and the 4 years was for GBH. He beat up a guy who refused to give him a fag.

Worrying if that’s the case, the article on the bbc that explained the proposals all sounded sensible to me but cases like the one you mention they said were exempt. If he’s only served 14 months, that’s less than 40% of the total sentence, which contradicts what I read too.

You need to get out a bit more if you're really concerned about it, but, Labour have inherited a car crash, from whom and why-who cares because their name shall not be mentioned on this page.

Yeah Labour inherited a car crash, made it worse, then penalised the pensioners. Been a busy few weeks really.

Reactions: PPT
Worrying if that’s the case, the article on the bbc that explained the proposals all sounded sensible to me but cases like the one you mention they said were exempt. If he’s only served 14 months, that’s less than 40% of the total sentence, which contradicts what I read too.
Looking at the state of some of the scrotes released today you just know they'll be back inside soon, that is unless the police turn a blind eye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.