The Labour Government

I totally agree but the issue here is Starmer is releasing scrotes early, at least the others didn't do that.
Although the early release scheme, whereby prisoners were released 70 days early was on Sunak’s watch, it looks like going further with it, is part of the reason he ran away in July..
Sir Mark Rowley, the commissioner of the Metropolitan Police; National Police Chief’s Council chair Gavin Stephens; and Rob Nixon, the NPCC’s lead for criminal justice, warned Sunak that failure to act before the election would increase the likelihood of police being unable to discharge their duties and public safety being compromised with an increased risk of riots and violent public order incidents (which was somewhat prescient).
They said he needed to take “immediate action to begin to address this crisis and mitigate its worse impacts”, warning that “simply waiting for a new government to be formed after the election means an unacceptable delay in mitigation”.

Tories seemed to be able to find barges to imprison migrants. Surely putting bars on the windows we get another prison?
Stayed on one of those "barges" on my first Falklands tour... Plenty good enough for HM Forces but not for a load of economic migrants... If I was genuinely desperate, fleeing persecution and had no income I'd be made up with a room on one... bars or no bars

Although the early release scheme, whereby prisoners were released 70 days early was on Sunak’s watch, it looks like going further with it, is part of the reason he ran away in July..
Sir Mark Rowley, the commissioner of the Metropolitan Police; National Police Chief’s Council chair Gavin Stephens; and Rob Nixon, the NPCC’s lead for criminal justice, warned Sunak that failure to act before the election would increase the likelihood of police being unable to discharge their duties and public safety being compromised with an increased risk of riots and violent public order incidents (which was somewhat prescient).
They said he needed to take “immediate action to begin to address this crisis and mitigate its worse impacts”, warning that “simply waiting for a new government to be formed after the election means an unacceptable delay in mitigation”.
Just shows what these Tories were all about, just another continuation of ensuring the country was left on its knees and in tatters.

In my view, that was their aim all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.