The Labour Government

Labour politicians who have abstained to vote today should be removed from government, they have let millions of pensioners down by doing this.people vote for these to be our voice and to decline when they asked to vote on something as serious as this should fuck off.

Reactions: PPT
I didn't ask your opinion to be fair mate, I am just pointing out that Labour and building more prisons but are claiming they are locking less people up.

I know what you pointed out. You said they must be lying, when in fact it's all in the manifesto, and they're not contradictory.

Does this go in the Tory thread to highlight what the Tories did to break Britain (which means the Tory boys here would miss it) or here (so they can start getting ready to blame Labour for not building as many houses as they've promised)?

The latest government figures show that both planning application submissions to local authorities and the number of homes consented fell to a decade-long low in 2023/24. Observers say the struggling economy, a challenging policy environment and the lack of local plans is deterring developers from bringing forward proposals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.