The Labour Government

Imagine getting 2 and a half years for stabbing a child and then getting out early whilst facebook upsetters take your place?

As much as I disagree with the initial sentence and rather it be longer, he didn’t stab him, which is why he got what he did.

This is why our political system needs changing.They are not tory and labour anymore they are basically the same middle ground cnuts the lot of them.

Why are Labour paying junior doctors fairly and protecting the health service when the Tories did not ?

Why are Labour ending Train strikes by discussing and negotiating fair pay when the Tories did not ?

Why have Labour scrapped the Rwandan plan and barge housing migrants that was costing hundreds of millions when the Tories would have kept the doomed plan?

Why are Labour looking at recouping the lost billions the Tory party squandered through private contracts and dodgy PPE deals when the Tories would have not done this ?

Why are Labour looking at nationalising energy when the Tories would have stuck to privatisation in this sector ?

Why did Labour label the riots far right, come down hard on those who were part of this and prevented further disorder when the Tories would have helped instigate it further ?

Why are Labour tackling the 22 billion deficit when the Tories did not.

if they’re both the same.

*all this in just a couple months.

As much as I disagree with the initial sentence and rather it be longer, he didn’t stab him, which is why he got what he did.

Should he be allowed out on the early release programme though? He’s been convicted in connection with a violent crime. Not holding the knife isn’t a defence so it shouldn’t be a consideration in release.

Should he be allowed out on the early release programme though? He’s been convicted in connection with a violent crime. Not holding the knife isn’t a defence so it shouldn’t be a consideration in release.

Like I said I’d rather see higher sentences for people that commit crimes like he did but he got less than four years, so he fits the criteria to be released. The example gave earlier was one that wouldn’t fit that criteria and that I’d find really worrying.

There is no good answer right now though, particularly with the amount on remand in jail too. Should he be allowed out? In any form of ideal world, no. In the constraints they’re operating in, then it’s a different answer.

Why are Labour paying junior doctors fairly and protecting the health service when the Tories did not ?

Why are Labour ending Train strikes by discussing and negotiating fair pay when the Tories did not ?

Why have Labour scrapped the Rwandan plan and barge housing migrants that was costing hundreds of millions when the Tories would have kept the doomed plan?

Why are Labour looking at recouping the lost billions the Tory party squandered through private contracts and dodgy PPE deals when the Tories would have not done this ?

Why are Labour looking at nationalising energy when the Tories would have stuck to privatisation in this sector ?

Why did Labour label the riots far right, come down hard on those who were part of this and prevented further disorder when the Tories would have helped instigate it further ?

Why are Labour tackling the 22 billion deficit when the Tories did not.

if they’re both the same.

*all this in just a couple months.

To be fair to you, you’re consistent.

You even tell us how good each and every England manager is pmsl.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.