The Labour Government

The point is that Labour are doing the same things as the Tories do, the red Tories aren't up in arms about it though.
To be fair, there’s only 2 ways to not have early release. Send less people to prison or build more prison places. As I said, Starmer isn’t my cup of tea but I can’t hold him responsible for not building any more prisons, in the 2 months he’s been in charge.

The point is that Labour are doing the same things as the Tories do, the red Tories aren't up in arms about it though.

Thats only the point for those that view everything through a party politics lens though.

For what I hope is still the majority, they’d see it as a necessity that’s shit which has been caused by years if not decades of shit decisions previously.

To be fair, there’s only 2 ways to not have early release. Send less people to prison or build more prison places. As I said, Starmer isn’t my cup of tea but I can’t hold him responsible for not building any more prisons, in the 2 months he’s been in charge.

The point I am making is that Timpson said that his aim is to send less people to prison, but his boss is wanting to build more prisons anyway.

I'd like to know which one it is?

I stand corrected. Were they violent criminals who were released?

What was that interview on that you were talking about earlier, the guy that got released after 14 months? As that’s the really worrying one and the more I look, definitely contrary to what they’ve publicly said what the proposal is.

What was that interview on that you were talking about earlier, the guy that got released after 14 months? As that’s the really worrying one and the more I look, definitely contrary to what they’ve publicly said what the proposal is.

I haven't seen it, was it an interview with a serious dangerous criminal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.