The Labour Government

because they did it for a laugh and want old people to freeze ?

Or because the energy cap is £200 less than last year, Pensions have risen £900 this year, likely to rise £460 a year next year, vast majority of pensioners have at least one income source in addition to the state pension and those who don't are being urged by ministers to apply for pension credit.
Defending the indefensible

They didn't need to do it at all. Now it's a PR disastser when even prominent, vocal Labour supporters are voicing their concerns.

They did, vast majority of pensioners don’t need this and it’s a big step in reducing 22 billion black hole. They wouldn’t want to have made this decision and knew full well the backlash, better to get the tough decisions away early in a political reign.

Reeves has been wanting to do it for years. This is just the start.

GTrhXFwXoAAAihm

They did, vast majority of pensioners don’t need this and it’s a big step in reducing 22 billion black hole. They wouldn’t want to have made this decision and knew full well the backlash, better to get the tough decisions away early in a political reign.
I think you're too far gone.

Perhaps I am - but I will allow Labour a couple of years to see how things are panning out - won’t scream and cry over every policy they announce.

I’m reasonably balanced and a centre leaning voter.
I'm also centre leaning, but I don't "allow" any government time before i'll criticise them. If they fuck up off the bat, i'll call them out and Labour have faceplanted straight out of the gate on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.