The Labour Government

Everyone would!

It’s about as right wing a policy as you could possibly get.

Here they all are excusing it.

Bonkers.
Awkward I suppose if you've spent a couple of years calling people who suggested Starmer was a Tory lite power hungry opportunist idiots.

Labour are encouraging pensioners to sign up for pension credits, especially people who are on the border of just missing out on the winter fuel allowance.

I’ve just read that if the majority of pensioners who are eligible sign up for that it would actually cost more than the saving they would make on cutting the winter fuel payment.

Labour are encouraging pensioners to sign up for pension credits, especially people who are on the border of just missing out on the winter fuel allowance.

I’ve just read that if the majority of pensioners who are eligible sign up for that it would actually cost more than the saving they would make on cutting the winter fuel payment.
Yep it would cost them £2 billion question is fo they know who these people are? If they do why not contact them.

Financial impact statement released 3 days after the vote. 7 in 10 disabled pensioners to lose.

I suppose it's logical that the "loveless landslide" produces the shortest "honeymoon period" in recent decades.

Obviously plenty of time to turn it around but they seem intent on pissing off as many people as possible.

I laughed my arse off hard when I saw this, the other day! To think I've read posters on here saying 'he's doing a brilliant job' or 'adults are in charge'!!

Fuck me, what a laugh!

This is the result of 'manufactured outrage' and getting lemmings to jump off cliffs/ vote against their best interests and ridding society of actual politicians that think about the people over powerful lobbying industries.

If Starmer was "prepared to be unpopular", he's ran headfirst into that wall in record time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.