The Labour Government

So because Train Drivers were holding the country to ransom you think it's better just to give into them?

UK Train Drivers are the best paid in Europe even eclipsing Denmark where the cost of living is higher than the U.K., Labour have shit the bed here, fucking disgrace.

For some reason, we can't employ Bulgarian train drivers in the UK.

well the previous 100 days before Labour won a landslide we had strikes in the NHS - staff in there droves leaving the sector, Junior Doctors and Train services all grinding to a halt - Labour have come in and sorted pay disputes and got the health and travel industry back on its feet - how has that been a complete cluster fuck? quite the opposite don't you think? or is it the Taylor Swift concert he went too which means he has destroyed the country?

The NHS back on its feet? I’ll have some of whatever you’re on lad!!

Not sure about the travel industry either. Miss MB wanted to get a train between York and Cambridge on Sunday return Monday. £350 they wanted!!!! Oasis money that. Oh and that’s LNER the state owned operator. They might as well still be out on strike for all the use they are to the travelling public. She drove. Net zero my arse.

This is my take, Starmer has to realise he and the rest of the government have to be squeaky clean from now on. But the time to judge is ideally after a few years and certainly after a couple of budgets. The issue they have, is to grow the economy to enact the improvements that are needed. Reeves seems to realise this. Fingers crossed.

Couldn’t really care about the freebies - been funny watching them make a mountain out of a molehill and just when you think they can’t handle it any worse they surprise you.

This has been a cakewalk for them, just wait for the first cold/dead pensioner come winter.

I've spent far too long on this very pointless forum, so have decided to take a break for a few weeks.

It really is a supreme waste of time. There's a few people in here whose opinions are measured and who I respect, but too few. And the ones I don't respect, I will never change your minds anyway, not that I even care what you think. So what's the point.

Enjoy yourselves :-)

You are up against an army of Labour fanboys so it's to be expected. KS is full of ideas and policies, whether he will deliver on any of them is another story, similar to the previous lot. For the record I didn't vote. If he doesn't deliver then he will be out in 5 years.

The NHS back on its feet? I’ll have some of whatever you’re on lad!!

Not sure about the travel industry either. Miss MB wanted to get a train between York and Cambridge on Sunday return Monday. £350 they wanted!!!! Oasis money that. Oh and that’s LNER the state owned operator. They might as well still be out on strike for all the use they are to the travelling public. She drove. Net zero my arse.
Nonsense fare. Shouldn't have been more than £144. Who quoted that?

I've spent far too long on this very pointless forum, so have decided to take a break for a few weeks.

It really is a supreme waste of time. There's a few people in here whose opinions are measured and who I respect, but too few. And the ones I don't respect, I will never change your minds anyway, not that I even care what you think. So what's the point.

Enjoy yourselves :-)
Soft twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.