The Labour Government

Trainline. It was £355.05 to be exact and with 3 changes.

She could have had 5 days all inclusive in Morocco for that!!!

View attachment 134208
Super off-peak single £64.30 each way, any train Sunday. Any train back from York from 1002 onwards - not valid via London so has to be change at Stevenage.

At some times it's cheaper via Ely.

Super off-peak single £64.30 each way, any train Sunday. Any train back from York from 1002 onwards - not valid via London so has to be change at Stevenage.

At some times it's cheaper via Ely.

I presumed it was so high due to the lack of trains on that route on Sunday (I think they were doing a lot of work on the line??). Bit like Oasis, dynamic pricing, even so ridiculous price.

I presumed it was so high due to the lack of trains on that route on Sunday (I think they were doing a lot of work on the line??). Bit like Oasis, dynamic pricing, even so ridiculous price.
No dynamic pricing on walk-up fares. I don't trust Trainline (commission on top). I try www.trainsplit.com but use www.brfares.com to see what walk-up fares should be available then check with my local station ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.