The Labour Government

Play silly games win silly prizes - I mean why accept a position when in a few weeks you could be fired by the new incumbent. Sunak once again not a leader simply a little bloke held hostage by his part and too spineless to just walk away

You either don’t know how this works or you’re just so bitter you spend your entire life trying to find reasons to hate.

It might surprise you that Corbyn had a shadow cabinet whilst the Labour Party were seeking a new leader.

He’s resigned ergo walked away.

Seems like even the Tory Houchen is liking Starmer and Labours plans, believes they will bring prosperity to the UK, unlike his chaotic government.

Be interesting to see how they deal with the junior doctors today, 35% is unrealistic, although that would bring them upto 2010 levels. I suppose it will show how much money is in the pot.

Never known the exact details of the negotiations. I would expect 35% may have been the starting point rather than minimum. Does anyone know if it was 35% with immediate effect or something like 6-7% over five years?

There are other options available to the Govt but the Tories probably never explored these as they adopted a childish approach to negotiations.

Never known the exact details of the negotiations. I would expect 35% may have been the starting point rather than minimum. Does anyone know if it was 35% with immediate effect or something like 6-7% over five years?

There are other options available to the Govt but the Tories probably never explored these as they adopted a childish approach to negotiations.
Think they wanted it straight away, basically last year they were 26% behind were they should’ve been due to austerity and then when inflation skyrocketed they wanted the extra 9% of that.

Being reported that the renationalisation of the rail companies will be announced in the King's Speech. I assume this means that contracts won't be renewed when they expire.

Water companies next, please.
Not Yorkshire Water ffs I only pay a tiny amount per month

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.