The Labour Government

An admirably utopian ideal. Alas, some people are cunts, they enjoy being a **** and are only kept in line by their employer hiring people to stop them from acting like a ****.

We have to be realistic.

There must be a fair few cunts in the NHS for them to employ an army of pointers and shouters to keep them in order.

If a lot of people weren't cunts you would not need the Equalities Act.

In fact, if a lot of people weren't cunts you wouldn't need any law at all. But they are and you do.

Of course, you could always repeal the Equalities Act, and then if black, gay, disabled or female employees get bullied just say 'tough titty'.

I can imagine some folk would be happy in that world, as it would save money.
“It’s political correctness gone mad”.
“Box ticking exercise.”

Pity diversity officers don’t listen to their own message as the one in the fire service said “the problem with the fire service is it’s 85% white males” all she had to do was apologise when called out for discrimination ! now imagine if a firefighter had said something similar, feet wouldn’t have touched the ground.

When the fire service reflects society it isn't good enough for some of these people.

Of course, you could always repeal the Equalities Act, and then if black, gay, disabled or female employees get bullied just say 'tough titty'.

We have tribunals for that, the NHS doesn't need 800 people marching up and down the corridors with clipboards and lecturing faces.

Just train your employees not to be a ****, you really don't need someone swanning around with a clipboard with flashcards and a pocket full of pronouns.

And one organisation doesn't need 800 of those either.

I went on one of those work diversity training programmes and the person giving the training called me and asked where I was. I said I am here at the training, you just can’t see me. I identify as transparent, and my pronouns are who/where.

The Cheek of It.

Former Tory Justice Secretary talking about the choice of building new prisons "at £600,000 a cell" - or would you rather have a new hospital, and suggesting early release of prisoners. Was he that vocal for reducing the prison population when he was in government?
just put down the prisoners with more than 5 reoffending offences as they've had their chance and there's no hope for them. That should open up about 25% more prison spaces

We have tribunals for that, the NHS doesn't need 800 people marching up and down the corridors with clipboards and lecturing faces.

The NHS has 1,500,000 staff.

Staff retention, avoiding tribunals, and avoiding complaints from the public, would easily pay for those 800. It's ONE person for nearly 2,000 staff, around 75,000 patients, and around 750,000 contacts with the public every year.

Given they're also involved in making sure there aren't barriers for people from different communities, when accessing the NHS, they're helping with health outcomes on all sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.