The Labour Party

Seems that there‘s no backlash with Angela Rayners move. The brief suits her and I hope she is as feisty in the position that she can really make change.

’Scum’

Harry Cole being derogatory and saying that nobody knows the Labour Cabinet. Although playing the initial Starmer game, does he not realise that Labour are spanking the recognised figures from the Tory govenment?

The thing is here with Labour does anyone actually know what they stand for anymore? I couldn’t name five key policy’s what they want?
The days of them taking the working class vote are long gone . The nation stands in a right mess , but this lot just slag off the government
Without an answer to what they’d like or how to put things right themselves. The one bright person they had (Lisa Nandy) has been demoted . Been a union branch secretary for 12 years but glad to now say EX branch Secretary. Even the unions fight each other on membership, honestly it’s unreal. I’m no Corbinite far from it
. The infighting is unreal, they think there’ll walk into government I beg to differ.

The thing is here with Labour does anyone actually know what they stand for anymore? I couldn’t name five key policy’s what they want?
The days of them taking the working class vote are long gone . The nation stands in a right mess , but this lot just slag off the government
Without an answer to what they’d like or how to put things right themselves. The one bright person they had (Lisa Nandy) has been demoted . Been a union branch secretary for 12 years but glad to now say EX branch Secretary. Even the unions fight each other on membership, honestly it’s unreal. I’m no Corbinite far from it
. The infighting is unreal, they think there’ll walk into government I beg to differ.

They will get in
It will make things slightly less worse than if the current lot got in again who are astoundingly stupid and corrupt.
In two or three terms they will be out .
Money will be earnt and the trough of the Lords will be waiting.

And bluemooners will be arguing about their record along with all the usual stuff that never changes.

They will get in
It will make things slightly less worse than if the current lot got in again who are astoundingly stupid and corrupt.
In two or three terms they will be out .
Money will be earnt and the trough of the Lords will be waiting.

And bluemooners will be arguing about their record along with all the usual stuff that never changes.
That remains to be seen.

Austerity Reeves preparing us for another fucking without lube says to me were gonna get Cameron style government.

That remains to be seen.

Austerity Reeves preparing us for another fucking without lube says to me were gonna get Cameron style government.

To what extent we don't know because his supporters, this is hilarious btw, are hoping he has been lying to grab some votes.

How great is that :-) anyhow there is one thing even the most ardent tory would struggle to sell. Labour would be more incompetent. I'm really not sure that's possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.