The Labour Party

Sadly, the best way to make an impact in Wales will be to vote Reform. The best chance of getting Labour out. Believe me we have lived through a disastrous period which is as bad as if not worse than the UK Tory government.

How would Sunak look if he'd accepted a 200k loan from a Business that had been awarded numerous Government contracts and were in the process of bidding for more. Worse still they were in financial difficulties at the time and borrowed £400k from the Bank of Wales, funded by the tax payer, to give to the prospective first minister as a donation....
The same first minister who won't resign even though he lost a vote of confidence
The same first minister who deleted messaging about Covid
The same first minister who subsequently sacked a a cabinet minister for leaking the fact he'd deleted messages, without any inquiry or investigation.
The same first minister who will not provide a shred of evidence gto back up his sacking of the cabinet minister
The same fist minister who refuses to listen to 465,000 people who want the 20mph speed limit to be removed.

And all the above combined with the longest hospital hospital waiting times, the poorest ambulance response service whilst Gething, the FM was the health secretary at the time. The 200k donation he accepted from a man that has an environmental criminal record...

give me a break please.

Was waiting for that one :)

Another one for the Russian Fascist Party UK Branch. Collect your uniform at the door.
What Choice do we have? I ask you, who is capable of running the country?

Certainly not Labour of the Conservatives, Plaid Cymru or the Greens.

The same first minister who won't resign even though he lost a vote of confidence
The same first minister who deleted messaging about Covid
The same first minister who subsequently sacked a a cabinet minister for leaking the fact he'd deleted messages, without any inquiry or investigation.
The same fist minister who refuses to listen to 465,000 people who want the 20mph speed limit to be removed.

And all the above combined with the longest hospital hospital waiting times, the poorest ambulance response service whilst Gething, the FM was the health secretary at the time. The 200k donation he accepted from a man that has an environmental criminal record...

give me a break please.

I suppose we could always punish the Tories by sending them off to our last colony to govern you and "make it better".

I suppose we could always punish the Tories by sending them off to our last colony to govern you and "make it better".
Really.... who would you vote for a corrupt welsh Labour party who have been at the helm for 25 years or more or a totally incompetent Tory government?

I find them both equally repugnant.

how do you k now labour cant run the country ? Stop believing the project fear ,you are dancing to the tories tune
Keir Starmer tells me that. He says, "Wales is the blueprint for the UK under Labour".... Wales is a disaster in motion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.