the last great football game?

For pure emotion and enjoyment, i go with 2-1 v Chelski this year. When the final whistle went my first thoughts were what a great game it was and how much I really enjoyed it.

Didsbury Dave said:
City 4 - Arsenal 1 this year was pretty damned entertaining.

And all three derby matches would certainly have been exciting to any neutral.

Both Chelsea games were end to end and pulsating.

4-2!

Chelsea at home was a great game! I watched back Chelsea away the other day n thought it was pretty poor on the whole, slow and quite boring!

The Liverpool-Arsenal 4-4 was a fantastic game!

Another was Barca v Real Madrid, El Camp Nou 2007

It was 3-3 and another end to end, either team could win game! there were sendings off great goals and a last minute equaliser by Messi! Quality!!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Sorry but NOT a debate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play off Final v the Gills.
2 hours + of pure drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean 4 minutes of the match and a penalty shoot-out of pure drama, haha!?

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
City 4 - Arsenal 1 this year was pretty damned entertaining.

And all three derby matches would certainly have been exciting to any neutral.

Both Chelsea games were end to end and pulsating.

4-2!

Chelsea at home was a great game! I watched back Chelsea away the other day n thought it was pretty poor on the whole, slow and quite boring!

It was 3-3 and another end to end, either team could win game! there were sendings off great goals and a last minute equaliser by Messi! Quality!!

-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Sorry but NOT a debate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play off Final v the Gills.
2 hours + of pure drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO !!!
I enjoyed the whole game.Even at 2-0 down I always thought that we could score,but didn,t think it would be that bloody late !!

oakiecokie said:
danburge82 said:
4-2!

It was 3-3 and another end to end, either team could win game! there were sendings off great goals and a last minute equaliser by Messi! Quality!!

-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm --

NO !!!
I enjoyed the whole game.Even at 2-0 down I always thought that we could score,but didn,t think it would be that bloody late !!

Youre joking? Other than the last 6 minutes of normal time it was a gash game!!

Ballet On Ice said:
Any of Brazil's group games in the 1982 world cup

Pure total flowing football, it looked like they had 15 players on the pitch, and Zico was outstanding

Spot on!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI&feature=related[/youtube]

City v Spurs 4-3 comeback, lost Anelka to injury and Barton red before half time and trudged off 3-0 down only to turn it around second half, this was the greatest of all comebacks imo forget Istanbul.

This season though I would say City v Chelski was superb as the midfield battle was immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.