The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS LEICESTER CITY.

I am so pleased for them. Have worked with and spoken with Leicester fans over many years and am pleased for them all. It’s a well deserved title for a very good team. It’s the greatest story since Nottingham Forest got promoted and won the title.

I am genuinely pleased for them, the wonderful gentleman Claudio Ranieri...and also I am so glad it is not arrogant Tottenham - never forget 1981 and beyond.

So ALL of British sport history, so many great moments and this is the best one? Behave.
Just the media going into wankfest mode. Carragher saying that people will still be talking about this in a hundred years is going way over the top. It's a great acheivement, no doubt, but it probably won't get too much of a mention season after next.

Congratulations Leicester City. But really what the fuck do i care. Definately something dodgy going on this season. I hate Tottenham almost as much as both sets of scousers but would have rather they won it. Besides this time tomorrow i'll be pissed up in la place de mayor with a stab wound in my buttocks whilst in a headlock by the spanish police. Congratulations leicester, once the rest of the premier league work out how you wagged it they'll all be at it. Congrats west brom premier league champions 2017

To quote Mr G. Neville in 2012: "Congratulations to the Premier League Champions".

It's great that after 38 years a new club, the 24th, are finally champions.

I think we all know how their fans will be feeling tonight!

Absolutely. Leave the snide shit to the other threads. Most of us aren't bitter, sore losers.

Still can't quite believe it. Bet Leicester is jumping.

Really happy for them and for football.

Absolutely. Genuinely happy for them.

Congratulations Leicester City. But really what the fuck do i care. Definately something dodgy going on this season. I hate Tottenham almost as much as both sets of scousers but would have rather they won it. Besides this time tomorrow i'll be pissed up in la place de mayor with a stab wound in my buttocks whilst in a headlock by the spanish police. Congratulations leicester, once the rest of the premier league work out how you wagged it they'll all be at it. Congrats west brom premier league champions 2017
pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.