The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. But look at what quality of players he has to rely on to be tight. They are not mugs but they aren't superstars. Wes Morgan?

I just remember Forest and everyone waiting for them to fall off.
Was simply replying to the guy who said Ranieri was a typical Italian. I think they're doing a fantastic job with the squad they've got and really hope they win the league.

Make no mistake they can win the league. 17 wins and 5 defeats in the remaining games would probably do it.

They have a real chance.

That's a real tall order though. I think they've done well, but the wheels will fall off soon, they've not really had injuries, once they starting mounting it'd cause problems. I think they're guaranteed at least a Europa spot though.

That's a real tall order though. I think they've done well, but the wheels will fall off soon, they've not really had injuries, once they starting mounting it'd cause problems. I think they're guaranteed at least a Europa spot though.

They have lost 1 in 16 and there record in 2015 must be outstanding. I think they will finish above the rags now. I honestly do.!

I agree.

They also have no idea how to deal with the very different pressure of a title run in and it was something we also had to learn.

They have been fantastic but they wont win the league for me.

If this was Eddie Howe and Bournemouth in Leicester's position Eddie Howe would be linked to every top job.. even England. Little old Ranieri isn't fashionable enough !

Yeah English managers get linked with all the top jobs. Pelligrini is English, van butthead is English, Wenger is English, pooch is English.

When Redknapp got Spurs into the champions league or when Rodgers (Irish I know) almost won the dippers the league none of them got linked with top jobs.

So it's quite the opposite really.

I think they can and will win the league. Would be a real shake up of the English game, although not sure if for the good or bad.

Leicester deserve all the plaudits. Congratulations on being top at Christmas. Now let's get our fucking act together and put some pressure on them.

Make no mistake they can win the league. 17 wins and 5 defeats in the remaining games would probably do it.

They have a real chance.

If they manage 17 wins and 5 defeats in their last 21 games I'd say they've pulled off the miraculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.