The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing achievement. Really chuffed for them. I hope they finish in the top 4 as we've had the same top 4 for donkey's years.. last time it was broken was little old Everton 10 + years ago so it was due !

Apart from the inconvenient fact that Vardy is a racist headcase.

The old top 4 was last broken by little old City actually, after spuds had managed to do it once...
I can see where Malty is coming from when he says that. In comparison to Leicester, ourselves and Spurs spunked a fucking fortune in doing so.

Amazing achievement. Really chuffed for them. I hope they finish in the top 4 as we've had the same top 4 for donkey's years.. last time it was broken was little old Everton 10 + years ago so it was due !

This will prove the dream is still attainable with the right team spirit, feck spending a shedload on mercenary footballers. Spirit is what matters.

The Premier League need Leicester to finish in the top 4 to give everyone else hope who gets promoted, on a shoestring budget etc, would be a great marketing ploy for them.

All the naysayers who say they will fade away in the 2nd half of the season? feck off !! negative bastards who can't enjoy a good classical football Romance story of an underdog.. there is no evidence to suggest that will happen as they have been saying the bubble will burst for months !!!

Surely the last time it was broken was 2010-11, when 'ikkle City did it?

Champions league, your having a laugh !! they will get top 4 and rightly so.. Top at Christmas guarantees that. what an achievement !! so happy for Leicester supporters top lads and top City.

Ranieri is not a top manager. He is a typical Italian who tells to be tight in defence and the rest 90% of the team is Vardy with Mahrez. One of them gets injured and they will drop out of top 4, both get injured and they will finish 7-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.