The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leicester go into the last game of the season needing something off Chelsea, I think Chelsea will be very obliging opponents. Particularly if arsenal are still in the mix.

If it were us in that position and Leicester needed to beat us to stop united winning the league, I'd hope that we let them.

If Leicester go into the last game of the season needing something off Chelsea, I think Chelsea will be very obliging opponents. Particularly if arsenal are still in the mix.

If it were us in that position and Leicester needed to beat us to stop united winning the league, I'd hope that we let them.
Depends I think if Chelsea have nothing to play for they may rest players.

I know it's tabloid gossip but if I was too pick one player still playing on planet football who wouldn't fit in too Leicester's swashbuckling, never say die, everybody sticking giving 1000% and pulling in the right direction it would be Totti and a few papers are linking them with Totti. I love Totti(Zlatgod, Del Piero, Henry, Totti, Pirlo Nesta, Maldini, Zanetti, Villa and Bergkamp would make my top ten non City players) but a 40 year old, egotistical, injury prone player who would demand to be the highest paid player in the squad is the Anti Leicester City. Let Totti top up his pension in China or Qatar.

Another game goes by and it looks like another 3 points. Leicester have it in the bag now for me, I just can't see who they will lose against and if they did, Spurs and Arsenal will choke in a few games yet. Shows what a great manager does for you.

Leaving it a bit late for this collapse aren't they?

Forget the name of the club. Look at their performances and results.

Good on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.