The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, pretty crass that and "we shall not be moved, the team that's going to win the premier league" - don't recall us singing about winning until well after we'd all pinched ourselves after Agueroooooooo

How is it crass? It'd be crass if one of the big spenders were singing it. Leicester fans can't believe the position they're in, many probably think it will come to an end and are just enjoying their moment.

The BBC were at it again today. Leicester are the neutrals choice. If someone has made a choice then they aren't fuckin' neutral. The BBC clearly haven't the brain power to come anywhere near the loot they pay out to these idiots. If we don't win, then my choice is Leicester, but I am the last FOC in CBL3 who is 'neutral'. I have been skyblue and white BIASED since '55. And these days I can't remember whether it's 1855 or 1955!

The BBC were at it again today. Leicester are the neutrals choice. If someone has made a choice then they aren't fuckin' neutral. The BBC clearly haven't the brain power to come anywhere near the loot they pay out to these idiots. If we don't win, then my choice is Leicester, but I am the last FOC in CBL3 who is 'neutral'. I have been skyblue and white BIASED since '55. And these days I can't remember whether it's 1855 or 1955!
Pretty clear what they meant. Ask a Bournemouth fan or fan of any other club other than those challenging for the league and they'll more than likely say Leicester.

Pretty clear what they meant. Ask a Bournemouth fan or fan of any other club other than those challenging for the league and they'll more than likely say Leicester.

They don't know what they mean because they are using words that don't mean what they say. Neutral means you aren't bothered one way or the other. If we don't win the title and Leicester don't win the title I'll be beside myself with fury. Hardly the behaviour of the 'neutral'!

Apart from those totally disinterested in football which football fans weren't bothered who won the cup last Sunday. We had City and Everton fans wanting a City win, and the rest of the world wanting the Dippers. Where were the BBC's neutrals?

They don't know what they mean because they are using words that don't mean what they say. Neutral means you aren't bothered one way or the other. If we don't win the title and Leicester don't win the title I'll be beside myself with fury. Hardly the behaviour of the 'neutral'!

Apart from those totally disinterested in football which football fans weren't bothered who won the cup last Sunday. We had City and Everton fans wanting a City win, and the rest of the world wanting the Dippers. Where were the BBC's neutrals?
Completely different and you know it.

You know Leicester really have some terrible fixtures to come just yet, United away and Chelsea away are really difficult ties for them. They also have to play West Ham and Southampton which are both games where they will play teams fighting for something. Considering they have had so much rest, I thought they were very average yesterday with the only difference being Mahrez who could now be injured. We aren't any different but then we can still take heart that we will secure top 4 in the easier games and in the tricky games we will have nothing to lose.

I think if we can see off Norwich next week, beat the rags at home, that is 6 points there which could even potentially put us right in the mix. The last thing Leicester want is to be playing United away or West Ham at home with us breathing down their necks. The pressure really is about to be turned up on them once these really difficult fixtures start coming into play. Obviously if we go to pot and Spurs and Arsenal do too, it just makes it so easy for them.

My only worry is whether we can sort ourselves out and ensure we pick up the points, we haven't had a winning run all season and we really need one now. De Bruyne coming back in the next few weeks could be key, he has the potential to be the difference and single handedly win us the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.