The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've pretty much done it now for me. No way they are letting this go. Fair play to them. Incredible. From relegation battlers to Champions in 1 year. Biggest story in English football history? It's mental really.
It's far and away the biggest story in any football competition, or indeed any sporting competition. If Leicester pull this off, which
is now looking ever more likely, it means an offer of 5000/1 at the start of the season coming to fruition. I have never known, and everyone I
know has never known, anything remotely comparable to it. The scale of it would be utterly jaw dropping, this is not some random heavyweight flattening
Mohammed Ali at his peak in a one off fight, or an apprentice winning the National on an unknown donkey, it's a competition comprising 38 different challenges
that could be won by a team so massively unfancied it defies belief.

Hopefully they do it, a great story all round. I just can't believe we have let the title go.

The thing is, they're walking away with it. Not just sneaking in over the line. At this rate they will have it wrapped up with games to spare.

It's getting to the point where if they don't win it it will go down as one of the biggest chokes ever. Which I don't want to see either Spurs or Arsenal benefit from!

We've got no chance now. So... Come on City!

With the new TV money and champions league money they should be able to not only keep their players but improve there squad overall,

Probably not. But they've taken full advantage of the usual main players being inconsistent this season. Good luck to them.

Technically true but this should have been our season. So many openings to get back into the race and we let every opportunity slip through our fingers. If we win all of our remaining fixtures, we'll still have less points than last season where we finished 2nd. That's how poor we've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.