The little things about Sunday that you love!

Bluebird1 said:
Watching Joe Hart running round like a child then seeing him and Clichy hugging and crying. Makes me smile and cry every time I see it.

This, definitely this!

At about 85 mins my 13 year old lad putting his arm around me to console me.

The bloke behind me imploring his near hysterical son to "calm down" after the third.

My Mrs putting one of my old city shirts in every window at the front of the house for our arrival home and the bottle of chamgagne we opened and quickly polished off when I got there.

When I got home I had a brew.

The mug I had it in says "Manchester city supporters mug - use only when in premiership (ie every other year)."

There is a picture of a table (the kitchen variety) at about a 35 degree angle, with a big arrow pointing downwards and the words 'sliding down the table'.

Drinking that brew from that mug was very very satisfying.

Gareth Barry sprinting off when getting subbed. No histrionics, no tantrums we finally became a football team on Sunday. We chucked the kitchen sink at QPR and never gave in. Guttsiest performance I have ever seen in the greatest match I have ever seen.

The fact that I can't remember anything that happened in the first half of that game. Everything bar the last 20 mins is a blank for me

Tricky_Trev said:
One thing that i don't think has been mentioned but deserves to be... i LOVED Pizarro's reaction to Kun's goal. The guy has barely played, he knew he wouldn't get a medal if we won, he's not even our player - he's only here on loan, and will certainly not be signed on a permanent basis in the summer. Yet he went fucking mental!!! Nice one David.

I noticed that, thought it was brilliant, the rest of the group clearly welcomed him in as he must have felt part of it to produce a reaction like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.