The little things about Sunday that you love!

Soulboy said:
The most surprising thing for me, both at the match and at the presentation on Monday, was seeing the huge numbers of young fans we have supporting City.

In the dark old days, our support seemed to be made up of grumpy old men, fat bald middle aged men and "lads".

Barely a kid in sight. Even fewer women.

Now we are the definition of diversity!

And we're all the better for it. Our "lost generation" of kids appear to have returned, securing our future.
I can vouch for that. I'm 24 and back in primary school i was one of only two City fans in my class. Just 2. We got bullied every day! I have 2 brothers aged 7 and 11 and around 60-70% of the boys in their classes are City fans. There's even one kid whose dad is a rag but he says "i don't like united, i like City." I was going to say the times are changing, but the truth is, they've already changed!

As Zab scored and raced off in celebration with most of the team Yaya is trying his best to join in but can't get any speed with his hammy.

I don't understand the chant 'we won the league in Fergie time'. Surely the definition of Fergie time is additional time that is wrongly added on at the end of the game? Sergio scored in the 94th minute while there was still another minute to play. The five minutes that were added on were done so rightfully due to Barton's actions, substitutions and 3 goals in normal time.

We didn't win the league in Fergie time, we won the league in added time, we don't have to rely on dodgy refereeing decisions like the rags do. We won the league DESPITE numerous decisions in the rags' favour all season and that's one of the little things that I love.

Everything about sunday and every day since has been immense, being able to spend Sunday evening with close friends and family to celebrate was just about as good as it gets.
Big thank you to the people who I sit near and have done since we moved to the stadium who made Sunday very emotional and very very special.
I have still got a really great night to look forward to this Saturday,as I will be attending a friends 40 th with the same bunch of scum fans who mocked us blues at another mates 40 th after the Sunderland game a few weeks back.

BlueBilly said:
I don't understand the chant 'we won the league in Fergie time'. Surely the definition of Fergie time is additional time that is wrongly added on at the end of the game? Sergio scored in the 94th minute while there was still another minute to play. The five minutes that were added on were done so rightfully due to Barton's actions, substitutions and 3 goals in normal time.

We didn't win the league in Fergie time, we won the league in added time, we don't have to rely on dodgy refereeing decisions like the rags do. We won the league DESPITE numerous decisions in the rags' favour all season and that's one of the little things that I love.
Just a bit of banter mate. Not everything has to be PC you know!

Best thing about Sunday anyway was just the pure emotion from the so called mercenaries eg Aguero when he scored, Clichy crying with Hart, Hart running round like a lunatic etc<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 5:29 pm --<br /><br />
BlueBilly said:

Just a bit of banter mate. Not everything has to be PC you know!

Best thing about Sunday anyway was just the pure emotion from the so called mercenaries eg Aguero when he scored, Clichy crying with Hart, Hart running round like a lunatic etc

my boys wanting to dangle their scarves out of the car window at every opportunity - "rag spotting". All they wanted to do after the game was drive round the city centre beeping the horn and screeching out of the windows - magic, pure magic.... every time I tried to start singing the tears stopped me!

I love everything about Sunday. I was far away in Bulgaria but just felt so pumped up with pride it wasn't real. I have loved listening to the commentery's and reading the articles. I love the images of the Rags getting just a small but sour taste of what we have had to put up with all these long years; failure. As for City, I have never ever enjoyed following the club more than I do now and have done this past few years.

As for Sunday specifically, wel just looking at the BBC Sport website on my mobile phone and seeing 3-2 FT when I fully expected 1-2 FT was just surreal, unbelievable and still feels that way.

in the first half shauny wright collected the ball on the half way line and looked like he was going to go on one of his trademark runs down the wing. Yaya was 20 yards away from him and in what looked like 3 paces with his ten foot long legs he managed to get the ball off shaun like he wasnt even there. football isnt fair when you have to play against the man mountain Yaya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.