The little things about Sunday that you love!

Another one, not sure if already mentioned, Mancini's look of desperation after we get the equaliser, you can see in this photo just how much he wants it:

[bigimg]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/560192_10150861093227615_655277614_9706254_1149933468_n.jpg[/bigimg]

After the comments elsewhere of Blue2112 (I think) I made a point of visiting the Memorial Garden before the game.

I sat there for around 20 minutes, feeling the joy and anticipation of all of the City fans busily passing by en route to City Square and elsewhere.

Despite being in amongst the raucous football-crowds, it is a wonderfully tranquil spot and ideal for reflection, even more so when reading the various tributes to the famous (Big Mal, MVF etc) and not-so-famous (eg "to Daddy"), and it was particularly poignant seeing the old Maine Road "Manchester City Football Club" mosaic again.

It may sound stupid but I made a point of telling them that I was taking them with me when the time came to go in to the ground and the thought that perhaps they were able to in some way share our incredible day was my stand-out "little thing" moment in what was a day full of them.

Everything after Aguero's goal was just absolutely magnificent. I know a lot of people thought a pitch invasion would be small time, but given the circumstances, and the fact it was so spontaneous, it was absolutely beautiful because you could see how much it meant to people.

Seeing Summerbee and Tony Book bringing out the trophy was absolutely outstanding as well. As a fan who has been brought up on stories of those two and Nelly and Lee and King Colin, to have the old guard there to pass the baton on was, to quote Martin Tyler, Stupendous!

Best moment, When after the 3rd goal sergio gets ready to put his shirt on, Balo raises his head , Aguero gives him that curious look and Balo just gives the best hug I have ever seen him giving or may be Mancini one was rite there, but class moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.